Streaming info

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Jerry taking an inordinate amount of time on occasions, but he's not doing it as a ploy. Jerry holds serve and wins the first game of the finals, finally...

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Does Bogie's have to clear out at 2:00? Very impressive showing from Billy this year! Jerry/Huey is strong, but pretty damn slow.

I'm enjoying LS John's commentary too!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Stream just stopped, a good time for me to go to bed.

Thanks you Dave and everyone for the updates, I look forward to reading the results tomorrow.

And Disco Dave, please thank Jeremy Jones for all his hard work. His commentary is awesome and appreciated!

I hope everyone stays safe a dry.

Dave

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX

Thanks you Dave and everyone for the updates, I look forward to reading the results tomorrow.

And Disco Dave, please thank Jeremy Jones for all his hard work. His commentary is awesome and appreciated!

Dave

Big truck says he's back up but I can't receive cuz bogies wifi is dead

Cory in dc

Verified Member

Dave

Stream is back, but I'm about done too! Jeremy Jones is fantastic, great job! LS John is probably going to need to give me a ball just from hanging around JJ.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Help! I'm stranded at Bogies.

Tough. I thought ya'll had got hit by a tornado when the stream went down. Stream is back now. I've been watching the Ecuador earthquake. They got hit bad by a 7.8. That was the same level as the one that hit San Francisco that killed thousands of folks and completely destroyed SF. That was back in 1906. Japan got hit by quakes, also..

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Tough. I thought ya'll had got hit by a tornado when the stream went down. Stream is back now. I've been watching the Ecuador earthquake. They got hit bad by a 7.8. That was the same level as the one that hit San Francisco that killed thousands of folks and completely destroyed SF. That was back in 1906. Japan got hit by quakes, also..

No earthquakes in Houston. Just tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms, and mosquitos.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Billy on the hilly!

Huey needs 2.

Billy breaking, lays down a pretty good break, too.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
It was a very enjoyable stream. Dr. Bill Incardona finishes strong to take it down.

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
"LSJohn has just stepped into the booth along with lead commentator Jeremy Jones."

LOL

A dagger through my heart.

Even with my being such an admirer of you and your high class behavior. :heh

Very funny LSJ. I'm guessing you made it back home alright?

Very enjoyable playing you at Bogies. Take care. DD

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
"LSJohn has just stepped into the booth along with lead commentator Jeremy Jones."

LOL

A dagger through my heart.

Even with my being such an admirer of you and your high class behavior. :heh

BTW, what does the LS stand for? "Lotta Shit"? You sure can talk it! 😆