Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streaming info

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Streaming info

    So, I've seen nothing on the stream for Seniors Tournament starting tonight with the Calcutta. Also there's a mini tournament today starting at noon I hear.

    Whats going on with Truck, is he on site, when does he plan to start streaming? I see no page yet to sign up for the stream anywhere.
    Could someone who's there check into this and let us poor bastards who ain't there know sumptin, hhmmm?
    The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

  • #2
    Originally posted by darmoose View Post
    So, I've seen nothing on the stream for Seniors Tournament starting tonight with the Calcutta. Also there's a mini tournament today starting at noon I hear.

    Whats going on with Truck, is he on site, when does he plan to start streaming? I see no page yet to sign up for the stream anywhere.
    Could someone who's there check into this and let us poor bastards who ain't there know sumptin, hhmmm?
    Pay here: http://poolactiontv.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Streaming info

      Done and done!!! Let the streaming begin!!

      Question: "who's going to win the seniors tournament?"

      Answer: "Depends"

      😳😉😊😊😂😂

      JK. I'm just jealous I'm not there.
      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

      Comment


      • #4
        I went ahead and got. I wasn't going to, but it's less than twenty for the whole event pass, so. The pay pal and visa cards sure make it easy to spend. Click click click. . Time for old school one hole for awhile. Support the streams...The Truck will hook you up....Fast...
        "Born Into This"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
          I went ahead and got. I wasn't going to, but it's less than twenty for the whole event pass, so. The pay pal and visa cards sure make it easy to spend. Click click click. . Time for old school one hole for awhile. Support the streams...The Truck will hook you up....Fast...
          It looks like it's $19.95 for tonight and Friday only, then an additional $9.95 each additional day. Am I misunderstanding something?

          Comment


          • #6
            Streaming info

            Originally posted by Rip View Post
            It looks like it's $19.95 for tonight and Friday only, then an additional $9.95 each additional day. Am I misunderstanding something?


            I'm pretty sure it's 1995 for the whole event.
            Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rip View Post
              It looks like it's $19.95 for tonight and Friday only, then an additional $9.95 each additional day. Am I misunderstanding something?
              I am trying to do it right now but am having problems with my card.

              I believe the "event pass" includes all the event. I've been wrong before.

              Dennis

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                I'm pretty sure it's 1995 for the whole event.
                I'm pretty sure it'll be 2016 for the whole event.

                RBL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
                  I'm pretty sure it'll be 2016 for the whole event.

                  RBL
                  You're correct. I selected the $19.95 option and after paying, I was able to see " -Senior One Pocket Event Pass - starting on 2016-04-14, ending on 2016-04-18 08:00".

                  Looking forward to watching!
                  Rip

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                    I'm pretty sure it's 1995 for the whole event.
                    Originally posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
                    I'm pretty sure it'll be 2016 for the whole event.

                    RBL
                    Originally posted by Rip View Post
                    You're correct.
                    Rip
                    Damn, I thought for a moment that I'd been drinking too much.

                    RBL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I just bought the stream, it says that 6PM is the auction...what time zone? I got nothing yet.

                      Dave

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 12squared View Post
                        I just bought the stream, it says that 6PM is the auction...what time zone? I got nothing yet.

                        Dave

                        They didn't stream that. They had the calcutta next door at the poker house...
                        "Born Into This"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ahh, thanks. I look forward to tomorrow.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Here's the Calcutta
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Here's first round match ups
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Disco Dave; 04-15-2016, 12:49 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X