X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by u12armresl View Post
    Billy Palmer and hustling?

Now Hawaiian Jimmy, different story.
    If we hope a documentary of this kind might promote the billiard games, Billy Palmer is probably a better spokesman for us than Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by P00lh0li0 View Post
      Since the person mention gambling/hustling, what about Bucktooth?
      I was thinking the same thing. If we set up a meeting I will contact Rich and try and get him there. I did mention him to her as one of the old timers with some great stories.
      JOHN HENDERSON
      Al Romero Cue
      Magic Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
        I talked to her. Nice lady from a company that films sports and other stories all over the world. They appear interested in gambling/hustling in pool and especially one pocket.

I have done some due diligence and this company is the real deal and we will try and set up a meeting when she gets to the Bay Area in July.

I will let you know how it goes. She is also visiting other sites in the USA, but I don't know the schedule.
        John is Family's owner, Delbert Wong, still alive and kickin'? As you know he was a pretty fair player himself; but he probably has a ton of stories... I'm surprised that she hasn't heard of Tony Annigoni. Although he might not want to do much gratis.

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
          John is Family's owner, Delbert Wong, still alive and kickin'? As you know he was a pretty fair player himself; but he probably has a ton of stories... I'm surprised that she hasn't heard of Tony Annigoni. Although he might not want to do much gratis.

~Doc
          Yes, Delbert is still around and I see him from time to time at tournaments. I gave her Delbert's name and phone number to contact him. I think the Cole Dickson Memorial is coming up soon at Delbert's Family Billiards. It is an added money 9 or 10 ball and will be streamed by Daniel at POV.

I have not seen or heard anything from or about Tony for some time. His pool room closed a while back and I do not know what happened to him.
          JOHN HENDERSON
          Al Romero Cue
          Magic Chalk

Comment

Working...
          X