No announcement yet.

N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent mine in via PayPal to MHilton. Hope to see ya'll in September!
    Last edited by Cory in dc; 07-11-2016, 12:55 AM.
    "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory in dc View Post
      I sent mine in via PayPal to MHilton. Hope to ya'll in September!
      Originally posted by Tom Wirth View Post
      Hi Dave, my check was sent on the 6th. You should receive it soon, maybe tomorrow. Ever hear that one before?

Tom
      Gotcha both on the list

Comment

Hey Dave, finalizing flights this week but it looks like I will be there late Thursday evening. So you can either put Thurs PM or Fri AM for me

Comment

Spreadsheet updated. Shows 29 confirmed entries.

Comment

I will be sending Disco Dave another check on Friday for any entries made via PayPal. If you plan to pay that way, please get your entries in before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Dave View Post
              Spreadsheet updated. Shows 29 confirmed entries.
              Been gone for a week, is there a cutoff #???
              Bill Meacham
              WBT
              www.worldbilliardtour.com
              no link....

Comment

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                Yea, the cutoff is 6'4" you can't play.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
                  Yea, the cutoff is 6'4" you can't play.
                  He and his buddy Frank Espinoza (He was with Bill at Bogies) came to CA Billiards last week. Good to see them (and to get Frank on the golf table).
                  JOHN HENDERSON
                  Al Romero Cue
                  Magic Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
                    He and his buddy Frank Espinoza (He was with Bill at Bogies) came to CA Billiards last week. Good to see them (and to get Frank on the golf table).
                    Hey Hendy, I see you have mentioned golf table a couple of times lately. Do you mean playing golf on the snooker table? If so, that's great! We used to have non stop golf games going on all of the time at Beechmont Billiards before it closed. Depending on the players we would play 10/1 or 20/2 which was $10 per man and $1 for every hickey (foul). Winner takes all.

Are we talking about the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                      Hey Hendy, I see you have mentioned golf table a couple of times lately. Do you mean playing golf on the snooker table? If so, that's great! We used to have non stop golf games going on all of the time at Beechmont Billiards before it closed. Depending on the players we would play 10/1 or 20/2 which was $10 per man and $1 for every hickey (foul). Winner takes all.

Are we talking about the same thing?
                      Yes we are. CA Billiards in Fremont has two 6 x 12 snooker tables and one is set up with Simonis tournament blue for golf. We played some $20/2 six handed last weekend during the West Coast Challenge tournament. I won the last game we played with a long three rail bank to the out hole.

Golf is my favorite game after one pocket. I grew up playing snooker and golf on 5 x 10s in southern CA and CA Billiards is the only place to play up here. It is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me and I make it down every month or so or when they have a big tournament like this one.
                      JOHN HENDERSON
                      Al Romero Cue
                      Magic Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                        48 is the cap.

JoeyA
                        Have words, will travel.

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
                          Yes we are. CA Billiards in Fremont has two 6 x 12 snooker tables and one is set up with Simonis tournament blue for golf. We played some $20/2 six handed last weekend during the West Coast Challenge tournament. I won the last game we played with a long three rail bank to the out hole.

Golf is my favorite game after one pocket. I grew up playing snooker and golf on 5 x 10s in southern CA and CA Billiards is the only place to play up here. It is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me and I make it down every month or so or when they have a big tournament like this one.
                          That's awesome! Yes I enjoyed playing it as well back in the day. The only bad part about it was when you drew pills for shooting order (or however you determined it), whoever followed the weakest player was the favorite to win because they would leave more shots than the tougher opponents...

I don't know if they have any snooker tables at Lacy's but if so, we should drum up a game, it would be fun!

Comment

actually just looked on their website and it doesn't appear they have a snooker table but they do have a 5 x 10....if we end up not using it for the tourney, maybe we can try some golf on that bad boy!

Comment

N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                              actually just looked on their website and it doesn't appear they have a snooker table but they do have a 5 x 10....if we end up not using it for the tourney, maybe we can try some golf on that bad boy!

I have never play golf, but would love to mess around with it.
                              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                                I have never play golf, but would love to mess around with it.
                                I'd recommend a wedge or 9-iron for a beginner.

Comment

Working...
                                X