N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

1pwannabe

Verified Member
This thread is intended to be a running report of confirmed players as defined by entry fees received. Please only post in this thread if directly related to the collection of entry fees, tabulation of confirmed players, and communication of flight plans/ETA.

You may have me listed twice on here. 1pocketwannabe (who's correctly showing $100 paid), and wannabe tommy.

Just go with 1pwannabe since that's my handle here.

Thanks,

Tommy

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
The spreadsheet has been updated and reflects checks that were received as of last Saturday (2 July).

I note the following contributions received:

Cash - 4 (received in person by me at Bogies)
Check - 7
Paypal - 5

Total Payments: 16 ($1,600.00)

Number of outstanding contributions still in the mail: 6

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
27 confirmed entries with another 13 possibles listed... No new victims?
Out of the 13 possibles, 6 look to be a cinch to attend, that would put us at 33, Hmm... a last minute cancellation... 32...:cool:

It's early, but it looks like we could end up with a manageable # of entries, considering the last few days interest level... :rolleyes:

However many show, it's gonna be fun mixin it up with the brothers... :) :):)

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
So has it ever been OFFICIALLY determined if we are going to cap it off at 32 or 48?

JoeyA

27 confirmed entries with another 13 possibles listed... No new victims?
Out of the 13 possibles, 6 look to be a cinch to attend, that would put us at 33, Hmm... a last minute cancellation... 32...:cool:

It's early, but it looks like we could end up with a manageable # of entries, considering the last few days interest level... :rolleyes:

However many show, it's gonna be fun mixin it up with the brothers... :) :):)

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
The spreadsheet currently shows 25 entry fees received and 1 check outstanding in the mail.

One member shown previously as ITM hasn't actually got it in the mail yet pending flight availability/arrangements (so ITM removed from listing for now).

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Updated the spreadsheet, we now have 28 paid and confirmed participants. I am not aware of any other entries that are currently in the mail. Let me know via pm, email or post if you are sending.