N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I will have to start practicing one pocket again. It's been a while...........

JoeyA

Should be no problem.

I'm sure Mitch, and Jeff and the Colonel and the Pilot will be glad to give you plenty of weight until you get dialed in. :D

(And when they do, I'll even help you finance the project by taking 50% of your action so it can't cost you much. :heh Sacrifices like this are the reason they call me a Great Humanitarian.)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i'm taking off work a day earlier than planned and just cancelled my flight(s) - will be making the 10 hour drive. hoping to get there friday morning. (gotta go pick up a couple audio books this weekend for the drive....lol)
;)

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Sorry LSJohn,

But all of my stake horses provide 100% of the financing for projects of this type and give me 60% of the net winnings. :heh

JoeyA

Should be no problem.

I'm sure Mitch, and Jeff and the Colonel and the Pilot will be glad to give you plenty of weight until you get dialed in. :D

(And when they do, I'll even help you finance the project by taking 50% of your action so it can't cost you much. :heh Sacrifices like this are the reason they call me a Great Humanitarian.)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
i'm taking off work a day earlier than planned and just cancelled my flight(s) - will be making the 10 hour drive. hoping to get there friday morning. (gotta go pick up a couple audio books this weekend for the drive....lol)
;)

I recommend Freakonomics and SuperFreakonomics. The only downside is that you risk learning a whole lot more than you ever wanted to know. :p

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Sorry LSJohn,

But all of my stake horses provide 100% of the financing for projects of this type and give me 60% of the net winnings. :heh

JoeyA

Hey, if I get this on for you you should provide 100% of the financing and give me 60% of the profit. :heh