Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Annual

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Dave, I think you mean Ochoa, not Alex. But I think Sylver is determined to win the loser's side for another crack at JJ.

    ~Doc

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
      Dave, I think you mean Ochoa, not Alex. But I think Sylver is determined to win the loser's side for another crack at JJ.

      ~Doc


      No Sylver was knocked out yesterday by Ray Lopez

      And I made a mistake on the match score. It's Scott Proud vs. Alex Calderone (1-1) in middle of game 3. Winner plays loser of hot seat match and Alex does not look like the same player he was earlier
      Last edited by Disco Dave; 07-03-2016, 08:59 PM.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
        Dave, I think you mean Ochoa, not Alex. But I think Sylver is determined to win the loser's side for another crack at JJ.

        ~Doc
        Here's latest version of Brackets
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #49
          Scott is from Aberdeen, Scotland. Works for Halluburton and is now living here in Houston. He did well at Big Tyme's event a few months ago.

          Comment


          • #50
            Jetemy/Chase 2-1

            Comment


            • #51
              Alex/Scott 2-1

              Comment


              • #52
                JJ wins hot-seat 3-1

                Comment


                • #53
                  First Annual

                  Originally posted by Disco Dave View Post
                  JJ wins hot-seat 3-1


                  What's going on now?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by pvclou View Post
                    What's going on now?
                    The finals are going on. Jones and Calderone. First game. Up table game. JJ minus 2 and Alex two to the good. Why aren't you watching?
                    "Born Into This"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      First Annual

                      Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                      The finals are going on. Jones and Calderone. First game. Up table game. JJ minus 2 and Alex two to the good. Why aren't you watching?


                      Dicking around at the poolhall on the south side. Wifi signal is weak here

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Disco Dave View Post
                        No Sylver was knocked out yesterday by Ray Lopez

                        And I made a mistake on the match score. It's Scott Proud vs. Alex Calderone (1-1) in middle of game 3. Winner plays loser of hot seat match and Alex does not look like the same player he was earlier
                        My mistake. I thought you meant Alex P., who's not in the tournament. I didn't realize there was another guy named Alex in the event.

                        ~Doc

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X