Ghost sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost sighting

Talked to a friend of mine who drove down to Chris's billiard's today to play in the $1,000 added 9ball tournament that they're having tomorrow. He said he saw the Ghost there today playing Ike Runnels one pocket for many hours. He said he sweated their game for awhile and that they were having some good moving battles. I asked him, but he didn't know how they were playing or who won.

Old School

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
    Talked to a friend of mine who drove down to Chris's billiard's today to play in the $1,000 added 9ball tournament that they're having tomorrow. He said he saw the Ghost there today playing Ike Runnels one pocket for many hours. He said he sweated their game for awhile and that they were having some good moving battles. I asked him, but he didn't know how they were playing or who won.

Old School
    To bad they don't have cameras set up like Red Shoes, that would be a good one to sweat.

If you ask Ghost how they play he would add a ball or two to it, if you ask Ike, he would take some off.
    JOHN HENDERSON
    Al Romero Cue
    Magic Chalk

Comment

What's up with the Ghost? He has been AWOL for months now... Is this a self imposed absence? Is this a taboo topic for some reason... I'm missing his postings of the wwyd's and feeling terribly deprived of a good learning tool...

WUWT....

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post

Old School
        What's up OldSchool? YoungSchool here. Apparently, my buddy - Miller - spoke to Ghost for a while a little over a week ago and told him that he missed here. I - YoungSchool - feel the same way. Maybe you can pass a message on and tell him that his friends miss him.

-YoungSchool
        Last edited by YoungSchool; 07-17-2016, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
          a good learning tool...

WUWT....
          I hear he got pissed and left because someone called him a tool.

Was that you?

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
            To bad they don't have cameras set up like Red Shoes, that would be a good one to sweat.

If you ask Ghost how they play he would add a ball or two to it, if you ask Ike, he would take some off.
            Update: At the 9ball tournament last night my buddy asked Ike who won between him and the Ghost and Ike said: "That was too much spot that I gave the Ghost" I guess that might mean that our MIA Ghost won.

Old School

Comment

Working...
            X