Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who won the raffle?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who won the raffle?

    There was a raffle at Lacy's Cue for one of Tom's books. Did we have a winner?

    ~Doc

  • #2
    Who won the raffle?

    Crabcatjohn won a book I know.
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
      There was a raffle at Lacy's Cue for one of Tom's books. Did we have a winner?

      ~Doc
      Tom donated two books... Mitch is right that crabcatjohn, John Crabb, won one and the other was won by mobilemike, Mike Trawick.

      Comment


      • #4
        mobilemike won the other one, you can rent it sometime. You could also barter a neck adjustment for me to borrow it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mobilemike View Post
          mobilemike won the other one, you can rent it sometime. You could also barter a neck adjustment for me to borrow it.
          With Tom's book, your game will now go up 2 balls. I may HAVE to get ahold of your neck..... And I also may have to alert Joe Nelson.

          ~Doc

          Comment


          • #6
            As they said i won one. Maybe my game will go up two balls... A big thanks to Tom for contributing his books. BTW, the books were raffled off to throw some jelly at the streamers. I happened to be matching up with Joe Long when DiscoDave came by hawking the tickets. Joe was kind enough to throw them 300. So a big thanks should also go out to Joe for supporting the stream and our event!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
              As they said i won one. Maybe my game will go up two balls... A big thanks to Tom for contributing his books. BTW, the books were raffled off to throw some jelly at the streamers. I happened to be matching up with Joe Long when DiscoDave came by hawking the tickets. Joe was kind enough to throw them 300. So a big thanks should also go out to Joe for supporting the stream and our event!
              Joe is a great guy, a perfect gentleman and one of the most aggressive promoters of our game. He puts players into the professional tournaments, adds money to prize funds, and buys advertising on many of the streams (really, how much good is an ad at the U.S. open on the East Coast going to do an attorney in Baton Rouge?) He's also a terrific analyst and commentator of the game. Saaaaa-looot Mr. BRLongArm!

              Comment


              • #8
                The raffle itself took in 170. I was committed to 200 for the stream. BRLongArm did make a generous donation so I gave him one of Tom's books and bought an extra from Tom so we still had two to raffle. The remainder of Joe's donation I diverted to onepocket.org after taking care of the streamer. Thank you Joe!!
                "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                -- Strawberry Brooks

                Comment

                Working...
                X