Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice tourny for John Henderson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice tourny for John Henderson

    Congrats on your 3rd place finish and calcutta, John! I will say that you got most of the bad rolls in your match with Ogburn, but Bob did play very consistently. I figured that since you didn't have to spend time at the hospital sick ward with Bill this year, that you'd probably win the damn thing again....

    Good shooting,
    ~Doc

  • #2
    Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
    Congrats on your 3rd place finish and calcutta, John! I will say that you got most of the bad rolls in your match with Ogburn, but Bob did play very consistently. I figured that since you didn't have to spend time at the hospital sick ward with Bill this year, that you'd probably win the damn thing again....

    Good shooting,
    ~Doc
    Thanks Doc. I got the yips a bit against Ogburn, but overall players pretty well. Sorry you could not make it. Maybe next time.
    JOHN HENDERSON
    Al Romero Cue
    Magic Chalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Good job John, top three finishers honorable.
      Last edited by Knuckles54; 10-31-2016, 02:38 PM. Reason: I dont seem to express myself well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
        Thanks Doc. I got the yips a bit against Ogburn, but overall players pretty well. Sorry you could not make it. Maybe next time.
        Good job John. Drive over to New Orleans. I've got all day to play you tomorrow before I have to fly the rest of the week

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
          Good job John. Drive over to New Orleans. I've got all day to play you tomorrow before I have to fly the rest of the week
          Thanks Jim, would love to hook up with you again, but fly home in the morning.
          JOHN HENDERSON
          Al Romero Cue
          Magic Chalk

          Comment

          Working...
          X