Clear All

Happy Birthday, Dr. Billy
    Well done and keep up the good work

Tom

"Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com

Comment

Happy,Happy Birthday Nine Ball Billy

Comment

Hey bro-- Congratulations on your 50th anniversary of your 23rd birthday.. To one of the good guys, and also a homeboy! Still winning at one-pocket!

~Doc

Comment

Happy Birthday Billy!!

You have brought a lot of dignity, talent and knowledge to onepocket.org and to the game itself -- Thank you!!!!
          "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
          -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Birthday Blues

Hope your Birthday was good, Billy. You deserve it! Scott Frost posted this for you on FB, but I am reposting here bc I think the crew would like it, and bc it's such a cool pic!
            Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
              Hope your Birthday was good, Billy. You deserve it! Scott Frost posted this for you on FB, but I am reposting here bc I think the crew would like it, and bc it's such a cool pic!
              great pic Mitch!

Who are they besides Dr Bill in the middle?

Comment

when I see Pix like this I wonder if I was ever that young? Happy birthday Dr Bill. You da man.
                (A recovering 9 ball player)

Comment

Birthday Blues

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                  great pic Mitch!

Who are they besides Dr Bill in the middle?

Not my pic. Mr Frosts. But as per Jay Helfert: Cole, Billy and Dave Piona, all killers!
                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes and I also appreciate all the members and this great site. We have a great bunch of guys here at Onepocket.org thanks Steve for all you do and thanks again to all the guys.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Working...
                    X