DCC Live Updates

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Still in progress.

Most of the people who are supposed to be undefeated still are, including Bernie.

Mitch plays at 2:00 (EST?)

Cincy plays Mike DeLawder at 2:00

Jerry Matchin is playing now (undefeated Michael Dearing)

Van Boening and Chohan play at 2:30... TV, I hope

Hacker lost to Chip Compton

Anyone know Robert Frost? I've heard his name several times over the years, but never seen him play. He must be solid... Chicago Mike lost to him.
Yes, Robert is or was a truck driver. Several years ago he played in tournaments everywhere in the Midwest as he scheduled his route around tournaments. Shortstop caliber. I think he stopped playing for a while, but the last few months he has been back playing in tournaments. Saw him playing money by the rail banks and partners one pocket a few weeks ago in Nashville at the Music City Open. To be honest i thought Mike would take him down when i saw the schedule. Maybe Mike should offer to play him some banks...

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yes, Robert is or was a truck driver. Several years ago he played in tournaments everywhere in the Midwest as he scheduled his route around tournaments. Shortstop caliber. I think he stopped playing for a while, but the last few months he has been back playing in tournaments. Saw him playing money by the rail banks and partners one pocket a few weeks ago in Nashville at the Music City Open. To be honest i thought Mike would take him down when i saw the schedule. Maybe Mike should offer to play him some banks...

That might be my most favorite to sweat. A good money by the rail ring game with some great players in it...

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Robert Frost

Robert Frost

He lived in Mempho for a little bit and got to see him play. Very solid for a family guy who works a job for a living. He is around Or just under Bartrum speed.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Anybody know why I can't get updates?

The last refresh on the screen I get was at 3:00PM yesterday, not even the last matches of round 3.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Anybody know why I can't get updates?

The last refresh on the screen I get was at 3:00PM yesterday, not even the last matches of round 3.

They say it's messed up.. About five remain, I think

brexit

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, GA
I'm no expert but it's possible it's a DNS issue.

Try this link:

http://208.106.220.42/DerbyCity/LiveMatchesandResults/_asp/scheduled.asp

If that doesn't work (and assuming you're running Windows) go to the Windows menu:

Start -> Run -> type "cmd" in the box (without the quotes) and hit enter

When you get the DOS prompt, type "ipconfig /flushdns" (without the quotes) and hit enter.

Then try the site again.

brexit

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, GA
Here's what I see:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yep.. But add Young Billy Thorpe to those four.. He just put out Chip Compton..

OldSchool

Verified Member
Tonight: Efren crushes Corey 3-0. And Dennis Hatch, who's always been a killer rotation player, but not much one pocket, beats Josh Roberts 3-0.

Old School

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

youngstown

Verified Member
DCC Live Updates

The completed matches doesn't seem right...only show rd 3 of 1p, no 9b

Jimmy B

Verified Member
The completed matches doesn't seem right...only show rd 3 of 1p, no 9b

I know.. I was looking at that list too, with the winners in yellow,to check on Mitch, and others,,,but it is not updated. I don't think it's from neglect. Somebody told me there was an internet problem,,.. Just use this link to see whose still alive. Should be a great day of one pocket streams.. I'm going for one more day. Pat said the first match would be nine ball, but then after that, one hole.. Good....

http://208.106.220.42/DerbyCity/LiveMatchesandResults/_asp/scheduled.asp

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks, Brexit (love the name). But the matches haven't refreshed since the 12th round of the banks, even though it states the the refresh is ON. I'll fool with it later.

~Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
DCC Live Updates

Did anyone get the stream today? I did (now that I'm home) and it's not working.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Did anyone get the stream today? I did (now that I'm home) and it's not working.

Yea, I did.. Congrats on the great play.. He hasn't started it yet.. If you have a black screen telling you that the stream in not available and that they are trying again, then you are in.. It should come on about in a little bit...