DCC Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
    I play Kevin West at 8:00pm for my second round match. Kevin is a regional rotation champ out of the Maryland DC area. Shoots lights out, but I'm hoping his 1p game is not as strong as rotation. We'll see. Looking forward to it!
    Hey Mitch, Kevin West is from my general area of MD. He is a very nice guy and a gentleman on the table. I've known Kevin a long time. He plays all games well and will likely give you a tough time of it but you can get there and I will root for you to do so.

That said, you have my permission to bust him!
    Good luck.
    Please tell him Hello from me.

Tom

"Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com

Comment

DCC Live Updates

Originally posted by Tom Wirth View Post
      Hey Mitch, Kevin West is from my general area of MD. He is a very nice guy and a gentleman on the table. I've known Kevin a long time. He plays all games well and will likely give you a tough time of it but you can get there and I will root for you to do so.

That said, you have my permission to bust him!

Good luck.

Please tell him Hello from me.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I actually know Kevin as well and he is a great guy. That said, I am still going to pummel him heh.
      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

DCC Live Updates

I just saw Dennis Hatch and he said that he just won his match 3-0.
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
          I just saw Dennis Hatch and he said that he just won his match 3-0.
          Wow, he's really on a roll. I knew he used to play well, but I haven't seen much of him for a few years.

Thanks Ghost and Tom for the info about those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
            Wow, he's really on a roll. I knew he used to play well, but I haven't seen much of him for a few years.

Yeah he was playing scary good nine ball back in the 90s. He's one of a growing number of guys, only guessing I live on the opposite coast as him, that really got fed up with the money in pool at some point. There are world beaters out there who'll hardly hit a ball, it's sad, but good to hear Dennis seems to have a spark reignited.

Comment

As of 4:15 PM Mon

The way I read it, Brumback lost to Busty in Round 1, then Busty got beat in round 2 by someone I never heard of: Shannon Fitch.

Brumback won in round two

Col Bille drew one of the Russians (Busalev) and lost his second

Gorst got beat by Jason Chance

Richie Rich got beat by someone I never heard of (John Rawski)

Don Steele -- a very friendly 80-year-old and good player who played in the Senior or SS with us lost his first in the second round.
              john rawski is a very good player from chicago-- especially in banks and one pocket-- and speaking of chicago players, where is Sergio Perez?? And Don Steele from Pittsburg!! Was wondering about him just the other day, glad he's still around!
              Last edited by poolisboring; 01-23-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by poolisboring View Post
                john rawski is a very good player from chicago-- especially in banks and one pocket-- and speaking of chicago players, where is Sergio Perez?? And Don Steele from Pittsburg!! Was wondering about him just the other day, glad he's still around!
                We really enjoyed Don, and he's still playing very well.

Glad to know about Rawski. Don't think I ever heard his name before.

Comment

You're welcome John.
                  jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Rnd 10 banks, Rnd 2 1P

Undefeated in banks

Kiamco
                    Thorpe

IP

Matchin won

Corey deuel beat Joey Gray

Cincy won

Hacker won

Bernie won

All I see

Comment

1P rnd 3

Still in progress.

Most of the people who are supposed to be undefeated still are, including Bernie.

Mitch plays at 2:00 (EST?)

Cincy plays Mike DeLawder at 2:00

Jerry Matchin is playing now (undefeated Michael Dearing)

Van Boening and Chohan play at 2:30... TV, I hope

Hacker lost to Chip Compton

Anyone know Robert Frost? I've heard his name several times over the years, but never seen him play. He must be solid... Chicago Mike lost to him.

Comment

mike delawder plays here in florida
                        strong player in 9 ball
                        never saw him play 1p
                        give him hell cincy...

Comment

Still in progress.

Most of the people who are supposed to be undefeated still are, including Bernie.

Mitch plays at 2:00 (EST?)

Jerry Matchin is playing now (undefeated Michael Dearing)

Van Boening and Chohan play at 2:30... TV, I hope

Hacker lost to Chip Compton

Anyone know Robert Frost? I've heard his name several times over the years, but never seen him play. He must be solid... Chicago Mike lost to him.
                          Yes, Robert is or was a truck driver. Several years ago he played in tournaments everywhere in the Midwest as he scheduled his route around tournaments. Shortstop caliber. I think he stopped playing for a while, but the last few months he has been back playing in tournaments. Saw him playing money by the rail banks and partners one pocket a few weeks ago in Nashville at the Music City Open. To be honest i thought Mike would take him down when i saw the schedule. Maybe Mike should offer to play him some banks...

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                            Yes, Robert is or was a truck driver. Several years ago he played in tournaments everywhere in the Midwest as he scheduled his route around tournaments. Shortstop caliber. I think he stopped playing for a while, but the last few months he has been back playing in tournaments. Saw him playing money by the rail banks and partners one pocket a few weeks ago in Nashville at the Music City Open. To be honest i thought Mike would take him down when i saw the schedule. Maybe Mike should offer to play him some banks...

That might be my most favorite to sweat. A good money by the rail ring game with some great players in it...
                            "Born Into This"

Comment

Robert Frost

He lived in Mempho for a little bit and got to see him play. Very solid for a family guy who works a job for a living. He is around Or just under Bartrum speed.

Comment

Anybody know why I can't get updates?

The last refresh on the screen I get was at 3:00PM yesterday, not even the last matches of round 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X