DCC Live Updates

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Interesting... Dustin drew Louis Demarco. Demarco was one of the guys from Diamond who converted his rails to the newer Blue labels earlier this year. Hes from Louisville and plays darn good banks too...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Interesting... Dustin drew Louis Demarco. Demarco was one of the guys from Diamond who converted his rails to the newer Blue labels earlier this year. Hes from Louisville and plays darn good banks too...

Yea, unfortunately looks like Dustin didn't come out on top this time..He is saving all his mojo for the 1p event :)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Scott Frost posted he just beat DeMarco for a nice number giving him 11/6 at Bank Shots. Scott must be hitting em pretty sporty, Louis can play some.

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
i saw a couple good matchups--tony coleman v jason kirkwood and john rawski from chicago v shaun wilkie.........

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Scott Frost posted he just beat DeMarco for a nice number giving him 11/6 at Bank Shots. Scott must be hitting em pretty sporty, Louis can play some.
John, was that in one-pocket? I can't imagine Frost being able to give DeMarco 11-6 in banks. If he did, that's phenomenal, because Louis is just below championship level in banks.

~Doc

Jimmy B

Verified Member
John, was that in one-pocket? I can't imagine Frost being able to give DeMarco 11-6 in banks. If he did, that's phenomenal, because Louis is just below championship level in banks.

~Doc

Yes it was one pocket, Doc.. Frost beat him for six games like that. Incredible.. Bank Shot's, is a great pool room in Louisville, by the way.. It used to be a bank

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
was wondering if bank shot was still around--great place--first pool room where everybody was playing banks--i was in heaven as thats my fav game by far---even a guy and his girl were playing banks, weird........

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
Yes it was one pocket, Doc.. Frost beat him for six games like that. Incredible.. Bank Shot's, is a great pool room in Louisville, by the way.. It used to be a bank
yea, i couldnt imagine anyone but jb giving him 11-6 in banks and winning, hes a good banker.......

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
yea, i couldnt imagine anyone but jb giving him 11-6 in banks and winning, hes a good banker.......
Well, I wouldn't have believed it, DeMarco getting almost a 2 to 1 spot in balls. Perhaps he had an off day, or maybe his game has slipped a little.

I see that he had his first loss by a guy named Yerry Caulderon, who I haven't heard of. OTOH there's a bunch of snarly-toothed guys in the Kentucky area who come down out of the hills and bank like sharpshooters.

~Doc

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Representing for Chicago banking: Ike beats Alex P. in the third round...and also of interest, Cliff just beat Efren in the third round.

And Doc...Yerry Calderon (aka Jerry) is a very strong, and well known player from Florida - he plays around Ike's speed in One Pocket.

- Ghost

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
If I'm reading this right Fedor Gorst (Russian contingent?) beat Scott Frost.

Out:

Skyler Woodward
Joey Gray
Roberto Gomez

One loss:

Scott Frost
JJ
Efren
Dee Adkins
Mark Vidal
Shannon Murphy

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Representing for Chicago banking: Ike beats Alex P. in the third round...and also of interest, Cliff just beat Efren in the third round.

And Doc...Yerry Calderon (aka Jerry) is a very strong, and well known player from Florida - he plays around Ike's speed in One Pocket.

- Ghost
Good for Ike! And it's impressive that Cliff took care of Reyes.

Thanks for the heads-up re Calderon. I figured he must be a heavy hitter...

~Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
DCC Live Updates

If I'm reading this right Fedor Gorst (Russian contingent?) beat Scott Frost.

Out:

Skyler Woodward

Joey Gray

Roberto Gomez

One loss:

Scott Frost

JJ

Efren

Dee Adkins

Mark Vidal

Shannon Murphy

True on Fedor beating frost. NHJohn watched it and said the kid was firing in some ridiculous banks. No lie the guy looks like he's a 15 year old math major.

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'll say one thing: most of those Ruskies are fearless. I remember when Stalev was making the rounds. He didn't take no sheet off nobody...:cool: I think it's in their culture.

~Doc

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Good for Ike! And it's impressive that Cliff took care of Reyes.

Thanks for the heads-up re Calderon. I figured he must be a heavy hitter...

~Doc

Alex Jerry Calderon is based in Houston now, and I've never seen him lose a money match, he double dipped Jerry Jones in the Lone Star one pocket tournament in Houston this year to win it... I might be mistaken, but I think he put Frost in the losers bracket also... I don't know Ike's speed, but if they happen to play, I'll take Jerry for a couple of bucks if it comes up at DCC...