X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCC Live Updates

Looks like they have a new website for the live updates on matches:

www.derbycity.online

Interesting... Dustin drew Louis Demarco. Demarco was one of the guys from Diamond who converted his rails to the newer Blue labels earlier this year. Hes from Louisville and plays darn good banks too...

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
      Interesting... Dustin drew Louis Demarco. Demarco was one of the guys from Diamond who converted his rails to the newer Blue labels earlier this year. Hes from Louisville and plays darn good banks too...
      Yea, unfortunately looks like Dustin didn't come out on top this time..He is saving all his mojo for the 1p event

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
        Scott Frost posted he just beat DeMarco for a nice number giving him 11/6 at Bank Shots. Scott must be hitting em pretty sporty, Louis can play some.
        JOHN HENDERSON
        Al Romero Cue
        Magic Chalk

Comment

i saw a couple good matchups--tony coleman v jason kirkwood and john rawski from chicago v shaun wilkie.........

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
            Scott Frost posted he just beat DeMarco for a nice number giving him 11/6 at Bank Shots. Scott must be hitting em pretty sporty, Louis can play some.
            Wow, his home room too.

Comment

Thanks for posting the link to matches!
              "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
              -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
                John, was that in one-pocket? I can't imagine Frost being able to give DeMarco 11-6 in banks. If he did, that's phenomenal, because Louis is just below championship level in banks.

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                  John, was that in one-pocket? I can't imagine Frost being able to give DeMarco 11-6 in banks. If he did, that's phenomenal, because Louis is just below championship level in banks.

~Doc

Yes it was one pocket, Doc.. Frost beat him for six games like that. Incredible.. Bank Shot's, is a great pool room in Louisville, by the way.. It used to be a bank
                  "Born Into This"

Comment

Doc, I think the banks term went along with the pool rooms name....Bank Shots.
                    Bill Meacham
                    WBT
                    www.worldbilliardtour.com
                    no link....

Comment

I'm sure I am missing a bunch of members, but I noticed among the first round winners in Banks

http://208.106.220.42/DerbyCity/Live.../completed.asp

John Brumback (what a surprise lol)
                      Mike Eck
                      Edwin Friedman
                      Jim Fulcher
                      Ellis Kane
                      Jerry Matchin
                      Robert Melrose

...and suffering their first loss
                      Dustin Miller
                      Bille Miller
                      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

was wondering if bank shot was still around--great place--first pool room where everybody was playing banks--i was in heaven as thats my fav game by far---even a guy and his girl were playing banks, weird........

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                          Yes it was one pocket, Doc.. Frost beat him for six games like that. Incredible.. Bank Shot's, is a great pool room in Louisville, by the way.. It used to be a bank
                          yea, i couldnt imagine anyone but jb giving him 11-6 in banks and winning, hes a good banker.......

Comment

Originally posted by poolisboring View Post
                            yea, i couldnt imagine anyone but jb giving him 11-6 in banks and winning, hes a good banker.......
                            Well, I wouldn't have believed it, DeMarco getting almost a 2 to 1 spot in balls. Perhaps he had an off day, or maybe his game has slipped a little.

I see that he had his first loss by a guy named Yerry Caulderon, who I haven't heard of. OTOH there's a bunch of snarly-toothed guys in the Kentucky area who come down out of the hills and bank like sharpshooters.

~Doc

Comment

Representing for Chicago banking: Ike beats Alex P. in the third round...and also of interest, Cliff just beat Efren in the third round.

And Doc...Yerry Calderon (aka Jerry) is a very strong, and well known player from Florida - he plays around Ike's speed in One Pocket.

- Ghost
                              jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Working...
                              X