Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tool bar functionality

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tool bar functionality

    Has anyone else lost their tool bar options functionality in their post or reply screens?

    I'm unable to choose different fonts or colors, bold, italics, underline, etc.

    There's probably a Plain Text Only button that I accidentally clicked on, but I can't find it. Anyone know?

    Thanks,
    ~Doc

  • #2
    Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
    Has anyone else lost their tool bar options functionality in their post or reply screens?

    I'm unable to choose different fonts or colors, bold, italics, underline, etc.

    There's probably a Plain Text Only button that I accidentally clicked on, but I can't find it. Anyone know?

    Thanks,
    ~Doc
    Mine seems normal ,, DocMine seems normalMine is not normal Is this normal.I like Franklin Gothic Medium sometimes

    I do not knowI do not tinker with it much
    "Born Into This"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post

      Mine seems normal ,, DocMine seems normalMine is not normal Is this normal.I like Franklin Gothic Medium sometimes

      I do not knowI do not tinker with it much
      I didn't mean to post that. I was just messing and trying to find out for Doc and hit enter and it flew up there..
      "Born Into This"

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, I don't know what happened. I notice that the little double A symbol to the left of the font type has a little red X through it, so I imagine that means I'm not permitted HTML functionality.

        Down at the bottom box where it says "Posting Rules", it says that HTML is ON, but it's not highlighted, so I'm wondering.

        I'll send a note to Steve. Maybe he can see what's missing.


        ~Doc

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
          Yeah, I don't know what happened. I notice that the little double A symbol to the left of the font type has a little red X through it, so I imagine that means I'm not permitted HTML functionality.

          Down at the bottom box where it says "Posting Rules", it says that HTML is ON, but it's not highlighted, so I'm wondering.

          I'll send a note to Steve. Maybe he can see what's missing.


          ~Doc
          I know you have tried this Doc, reset your browser and or your computer.
          Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
            ...
            Down at the bottom box where it says "Posting Rules", it says that HTML is ON, but it's not highlighted, so I'm wondering.
            ...
            ~Doc
            That setting is same as mine.

            First thing I would do is check the setting under User CP> Edit Options > Miscellaneous Options > Message Editor Interface to make sure it's set to enhanced interface otion and not Basic Editor.

            After that, you should try the forum on different browsers (chrome, FF, Opera, IE) to see if it's browser related issue.

            I would clear cache, reboot the PC and then try on different browsers, if the problem still exists.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hidy Ho View Post
              That setting is same as mine.

              First thing I would do is check the setting under User CP> Edit Options > Miscellaneous Options > Message Editor Interface to make sure it's set to enhanced interface otion and not Basic Editor.

              After that, you should try the forum on different browsers (chrome, FF, Opera, IE) to see if it's browser related issue.

              I would clear cache, reboot the PC and then try on different browsers, if the problem still exists.
              Thanks for the tips, Hidy Ho. I did change the message editor to enhanced, although it was already set to Standard.

              Then I went to IE to try it. It worked fine. Then I checked my NoScript control panel, and somehow 1p.o had been disallowed. I must have accidentally switched it at some point.

              So now it works fine. Thanks for all the suggestions!

              ~Doc

              Comment

              Working...
              X