Derby 2007 (DATE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby 2007 (DATE)

Has a date been set for the 2007 DCC ??????????

Hey Cal -- yes, the dates are set for '07. Here they are:
    January 5th, 2007 thru January 13th, 2007
    The Banks should start on the morning of Friday the 5th
    The One Pocket should start on Sunday the 7th
    9-Ball starting Wednesday the 10th

You can apparently sign up for these three events online on the Derby City website now.
    http://www.derbycityclassic.com/signup.php

Our Hall of Fame/Legends dinner will again be held Tuesday night, in the same room we were in last year (over at the Executive Inn).

See you there!!
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Derby 2007 (date)

Thanks for the info, looking forward to seeing you there , Who are the nomonees for the hall of fame ???????? There are many that deserve consideration,personally I am in hope and well as others I know in seeing Marvin & Strawberry being considered and possibly making it in , they deserve it .

Comment

Originally posted by Cal
        Thanks for the info, looking forward to seeing you there , Who are the nomonees for the hall of fame ???????? There are many that deserve consideration,personally I am in hope and well as others I know in seeing Marvin & Strawberry being considered and possibly making it in , they deserve it .
        Hey, ole buddy! It was good to finally meet you, up at the U.S. Open One-Pocket event! You tried to "trap" me for 3 days, but I avoided your clutches... Didn't I see Strawberry there with y'all one night? Seems like several of you were sweatin' one of Piggy's matches in the table over in the corner. I meant to come over and introduce myself, but I was in deep sweat myself watching Cliff and Justyn Cone. Maybe we'll catch y'all next year.

Doc

Comment

Hall of Fame

Originally posted by NH Steve
          Hey Cal -- yes, the dates are set for '07. Here they are:

You can apparently sign up for these three events online on the Derby City website now.

Our Hall of Fame/Legends dinner will again be held Tuesday night, in the same room we were in last year (over at the Executive Inn).

See you there!!
          I know only the older players would agree but how about Raggs in this years Hall of Fame? His wife Chris is 80 and she would love it!!! He was a great player. He beat all the other guys,am I right? Just a thought. She sent me a pic of him last week,he was a BIG Tall man!! Played Eddie Taylor,Fats ect.ect. My dad Brier Spivey would bet on him to beat anyof the others!!! How can you "NOT" put him in????
          Last edited by bjspivey; 09-13-2006, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Derby City Classic

[QUOTE=NH Steve]Hey Cal -- yes, the dates are set for '07. Here they are:

Hi,

I was unable to register for the tournament via the web. The reservation desk at the Executive West Hotel was very helpful in getting me a phone number for Diamond Billiard Table(812/288-7665). So I called Diamond and registered with Julie.

Good luck and see you there,
            Roy
            Last edited by mypocket; 09-18-2006, 02:42 PM.
            Regards,
            MyPocket

"The best move in One Pocket is eight and out!"
            -Ronnie Allen-

Comment

Derby 2007 (date)

Thanks I appreciate the information . Hotel reservation and flights have been made , will register this week . Thanks again . See ya there

Comment

Derby 2007 (date)

Hey Doc, it was great meeting you, Im glad I stayed out of your web, I saw you in action and all I can say is not bad I,ll still try you with 1 hit and a pick . I dont have to like it, but for old Pittsburgh sake I,ll take a stab at it , I wish you had come over so I could introduce you to Straw, Im in hopes that he will be at the DCC, stay well my friend see you at the "BIG DANCE"

Comment

Working...
                X