Ghost vs. John 7 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs. John 7 wwyd

Ok then...now that the (200,000 ) match is in the One Pocket history books, and has been analyzed to death....

Interesting situation here --- John's shot --- in this 1st pic John's pocket is at the far left, the pocket that the 9-7 combination is almost, but not quite wired to --- score is 5-4 John behind, both going to 8 --- --- gottalot of choices here, conservative, or aggressive --- wwyd? ----->
    Attached Files
    Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 03-06-2017, 02:16 PM.
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Another view ----->
    Attached Files

Comment

and another ----->
      Attached Files

Comment

Last view ----->
        Attached Files

Comment

Bank the 10 put the cue on the side rail...
          you are behind and have great table position if you make it...
          B
          Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Ghost vs. John 7 wwyd

Three rail the one drawing back to bottom rail. The one can miss or hit the 9-7, either works, but it has to hit the third rail untouched and the cb needs to be close to bottom rail so he has a 1/2 ball cut bank on the 8 as opposed to leaving it straight enough for him to spin it in.

Comment

John must be behind 4/2?

Cut the 1 into the 6, gentle like, and float the CB down near the 1st diamond on the long rail behind the 10 ball...
              Last edited by Jeff sparks; 03-06-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
                Three rail the one drawing back to bottom rail. The one can miss or hit the 9-7, either works, but it has to hit the third rail untouched and the cb needs to be close to bottom rail so he has a 1/2 ball cut bank on the 8 as opposed to leaving it straight enough for him to spin it in.
                This is what I first saw but then saw the 10 bank. Either way, I am playing aggressive here and banking whichever of the two I feel better about.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
                  John must be behind 4/2?

Cut the 1 into the 6, gentle like, and float the CB down near the 1st diamond on the long rail behind the 10 ball...
                  yeah Jeff, 4-2 is correct.

Comment

i see at least 7 good shots here but dont have time right now,maybe later......

Comment

I'm definitely banking the 10, spinning it towards my hole and leaving the CB on the side rail. 3 railing the 1 is too much for me, I'm afraid of: drawing into the corner, leaving a return bank on the 8 ball if the 1 hits balls up above and ties up.
                      proud papa, one pocket addict, student of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by wgcp View Post
                        Bank the 10 put the cue on the side rail...
                        you are behind and have great table position if you make it...
                        B
                        That's my shot. Unless I'm playing Dennis, since the 1-ball is a hanger for him from anywhere uptable. Against a top ball-maker, I'm going with the 3-railer on the 1, as Youngstown recommends.
                        "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

Shoot the combo, draw back past the 10ball.

[ATTACH] Clipboard01.jpg[/ATTACH]
                          Attached Files
                          Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                          (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Banking that twelve really looks good but being the chicken that I am I'm going to wait for when I make one I will to be close to other balls so that I can make more. This might be my choice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chicken.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	394161

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                              Ok then...now that the (200,000 ) match is in the One Pocket history books, and has been analyzed to death....

Interesting situation here --- John's shot --- in this 1st pic John's pocket is at the far left, the pocket that the 9-7 combination is almost, but not quite wired to --- score is 5-4 John behind, both going to 8 --- --- gottalot of choices here, conservative, or aggressive --- wwyd? ----->

Cut the 8 toward my pocket and hide CB on the rail behind the 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X