Orcollo/Chohan Match?????

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I think that a better match would be between T-rex and Frost. But to my knowledge neither camp is proposing one. Tony might have a chance against Orcullo using a 20-30 second time clock.

~Doc

The Americans have already lost the title for the worlds best one pocket player, it would be too much of a blow to some if they lost the title to the United States best one pocket player, wouldn't you think. I believe that's the reason we haven't seen a match between Frost and Chohan. But I have to agree it would be a much more interesting and entertaining match than the other matches with Frost and Pag and Orcollo.

Dr. Bill

jalapus logan

Verified Member
Didn't bustamante best chohan recently? I can't see Tony winning this, but he does have a chance...but a small one.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
This sounds like all the guys that don't gamble, that have been sitting around the pool room for 30/50 years, and know exactly how everyone plays. Who can give who the paint off a ball and how they'll come out. Results players one and all.:)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
This sounds like all the guys that don't gamble, that have been sitting around the pool room for 30/50 years

You'd better not be talkin' about me.... I bet $20 of my own money once.

But now that you've hurt my feelings, I'm not gonna tell you how this match will come out. :p

azbombero

Better than playing the lottery. Didn't have to buy the ticket (backers bucks) with certainly better odds. Plus guaranteed money...by selling his T shirts. Us sweaters are the real winners if it goes off.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Didn't bustamante best chohan recently? I can't see Tony winning this, but he does have a chance...but a small one.

guy that never gets mentioned in discussions about the "best". does nothing but win. big tourneys, he's always right there. from what i have observed at dcc, the other filipinos seem to hold him in high regard and listen to what he has to say.