Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orcollo/Chohan Match?????

Tony just posted this on his facebook page:

"I was just asked by Ariel Roy Francisco if I would be interested in playing Dennis Orcollo so I would love to play if I can find the help for my side to come with my end I am going to come out of retirement and start preparing and play this match this is what I have always lived for thank you for asking me Ariel Roy Francisco and I will let you know if I can make this happen."

It looks like Tony is looking for investors to make this happen. Dennis's camp is getting very active.

Dave

Originally posted by 12squared View Post
    Tony just posted this on his facebook page:

"I was just asked by Ariel Roy Francisco if I would be interested in playing Dennis Orcollo so I would love to play if I can find the help for my side to come with my end I am going to come out of retirement and start preparing and play this match this is what I have always lived for thank you for asking me Ariel Roy Francisco and I will let you know if I can make this happen."

It looks like Tony is looking for investors to make this happen. Dennis's camp is getting very active.

Dave
    I like Tonys game a lot but he can't beat Dennis even

Comment

Line this one up too. We need more top onehole to entertain the masses!

Comment

Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
        I like Tonys game a lot but he can't beat Dennis even
        this ^^^^^

Comment

I like Tony and I have put him in a few games myself. He plays power one pocket like Scott. Hows that power one pocket work against a perfectionist? Tony, before he quit again said he would play anyone except Alex, so how does he think he can match up here? One thing, Tony will play anyone with someone elses money. How would he play on his own money? Ill take DO.
          Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Orcollo/Chohan Match?????

I'd like to play Dennis as well if I can find some investors :/

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
              I'd like to play Dennis as well if I can find some investors :/
              I'm in for $20!
              "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

From Tony's facebook:

Looks like to me Ariel Roy Francisco and Dennis Orcollo you have a match i have good enough amount secured to say we can play for substantial amount I am playing because I want to play the best I love the game and that is why I accept the challenge now we can start to work 💼 on the details for where and format.

Comment

Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                  From Tony's facebook:

Looks like to me Ariel Roy Francisco and Dennis Orcollo you have a match i have good enough amount secured to say we can play for substantial amount I am playing because I want to play the best I love the game and that is why I accept the challenge now we can start to work 💼 on the details for where and format.
                  They should play it at the Ice House

Comment

T-Rex can play some 1 hole, that's for sure, but come on man... it's not even close.
                    proud papa, one pocket addict, student of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                      From Tony's facebook:

I just logged in to see this and was going to post but you saved me the trouble. Thanks.

Get er done!

Dave

Comment

If Lenny comps us the stream again I'm good for $25 (Donation).

Comment

Chohan can't beat Dennis even... Per Hacker

What ever happened to USA USA USA! You guys don't love your country?
                          PS. I'll take the little feller~T

Comment

I think that a better match would be between T-rex and Frost. But to my knowledge neither camp is proposing one. Tony might have a chance against Orcullo using a 20-30 second time clock.

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                              I think that a better match would be between T-rex and Frost. But to my knowledge neither camp is proposing one. Tony might have a chance against Orcullo using a 20-30 second time clock.

~Doc
                              I was just going to say Doc..if they have another match I would seriously make sure there was a shot clock, even if its 60 sec that's fine. I still dont think t-rex can beat him that way but it will be less painful for us railbirds

Comment

Working...
                              X