• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
    Got league tonight, I'm psyched .

Just got two new shafts last night/UPS.
    Have fun Bill...

Comment

For those who suggested making the 3 and rolling under the 7, let's note that there's a couple of inches of the long rail showing. More possibilities . . .
      If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
        I would masse around the 3ball and kick the 7ball sliding to the side rail with the cue ball. Possible to hide the 3ball after cue ball comes to rest near side rail.

Dr. Bill
        Yup, that's the shot I'm playing also...I just read through to see if anyone posted this .

Comment

Hey hey.. I am going for cincys 2nd circus shot but less crazy with the cue ball.
          You need to turn those balls around and no time like the present.

Comment

Originally posted by beatle View Post
            Hey hey.. I am going for cincys 2nd circus shot but less crazy with the cue ball.
            Thanks Beatle

I was going to say you could just keep the CB up on the head rail which would be better than bringing it around 3 cushions.

Comment

beatle
              do you have cincy in your undercover radar??.........
              or did someone spike your breakfast cereal too??,,,,,
              just askin....

Comment

only two guys on the forum will i ever go after. you know of one larry.

that really is the best shot for the players involved here.

Comment

only two guys on the forum will i ever go after. you know of one larry.

that really is the best shot for the players involved here.
                  thanks
                  you know i was kidding...

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
                    I would masse around the 3ball and kick the 7ball sliding to the side rail with the cue ball. Possible to hide the 3ball after cue ball comes to rest near side rail.

Dr. Bill
                    bill: that is an extremely low percentage shot. what's wrong with drawing lightly off the ten and going into the top of the 7ball... um, besides the possible scratch in the corner? it moves the 10ball to your side and gets the cue under his balls.

Comment

Originally posted by onepockethacker View Post
                      Yup, that's the shot I'm playing also...I just read through to see if anyone posted this .
                      that wouldn't be a bad shot IF the cue weren't so close to the 5ball. as is it would require a serious elevation , curve and too much speed. i'd take a foul before i'd attempt that.

Comment

Originally posted by sausage View Post
                        bill: that is an extremely low percentage shot. what's wrong with drawing lightly off the ten and going into the top of the 7ball... um, besides the possible scratch in the corner? it moves the 10ball to your side and gets the cue under his balls.
                        Drawing off the 10ball and caroming into the 7ball is not advisable for several reasons. First, it's very difficult to judge the direction of the draw you could hit the 7ball on either side and have problems, not my shot.

Choosing the masse around the 3ball would be my choice, any other shot looks to be very problematic with the exception of taking a foul and kicking off the side rail to drop under the 7ball. This option will get you away from this very threatening situation and buy the time that you need to escape this position.

Dr. Bill

Comment

I like the small bend here. Easy to execute and I probably protect ball on my side. Worse case no rail. Virtually impossible to scratch in corner. Controllable with not a lot of downside. I may even hit it like Jesus and get a rail and paste him to the back of the 13. Now he's got issues. I may even get too excited and over do it an hit the 13 and get lucky.
                          Attached Files
                          Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Ghost, what ended up being his shot here?

Comment

Originally posted by 1pwannabe View Post
                              Ghost, what ended up being his shot here?
                              1pw...sorry, I don't have the pic of the result...but John shot the shot that several people chose...he took an intentional, kicking under the 7.
                              jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Working...
                              X