Let the three months of woofing and lying begin...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
brother Mitch...even though your game has gotten better since we last played, and mine has gotten worse..:(....in June, I'm ill-advisedly still willing to continue our match from Bankshot Billiards..:eek:..I forget who's break it is...:)

- Ghosty

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

brother Mitch...even though your game has gotten better since we last played, and mine has gotten worse..:(....in June, I'm ill-advisedly still willing to continue our match from Bankshot Billiards..:eek:..I forget who's break it is...:)

- Ghosty

Very kind of you to ask, Brother Ghosty. As it happens, I do recall.... that it is my break. Also, you owed one from last game which we can carry over to this one since I believe that's how we were playing. 😊. Glad I could help.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Very kind of you to ask, Brother Ghosty. As it happens, I do recall.... that it is my break. Also, you owed one from last game which we can carry over to this one since I believe that's how we were playing. 😊. Glad I could help.

Damn...Mitch out-moved me already...the old Ghost is slipping...

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Mitch/Ghoast

Mitch/Ghoast

Since my two fish are going to be playing each other, which is wrong in the first place, Ill will play my usual hunnert a game with someone. ChicagoMike, whats the game?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Since my two fish are going to be playing each other, which is wrong in the first place, Ill will play my usual hunnert a game with someone. ChicagoMike, whats the game?

My bad, Bill. If I'm there you get priority.

youngstown

Verified Member

This will be my first 1p tourney ever! Excited!

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Ghost is playing the long con. He could care less about the tournament. He just wants all the fish in a conveniently located bowl.

Cory,

That' pretty funny and no doubt true.:heh:heh The Ghost is gonna have a barrel full of fish to shoot at.:eek:

Looking forward to meeting you and maybe getting to play some. We live fairly close, but haven't been able to get together as yet. Maybe in Chicago.:)

Darrell

chicagomike

Verified Member

It depends on the style of play you choose to use...I've seen you modify your game style which scares me since I only have one style...fast and loose. I don't think 10-8 would be out of line and perhaps we can adjust from there.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
This will be my first 1p tourney ever! Excited!

Nice try yk..you probably fooled most of these guys, but you can't fool the wily old Ghost...since the title (and only purpose of this thread) is - woofing and lying..obviously this will NOT be your "first 1p tourney ever!"...:eek:...:heh...

However, fish that I am, you might be able to talk me into playing you some even

- Ghost

youngstown

Verified Member

I hope by the time June comes around I can get down to Canton and plan one the one pocket tournaments before that so that it won't in fact be my first book to date I have never played in one pocket tournament ever