X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another payment sent!

Comment

Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
      Thanks for the heads up John. The first 4 came through immediately and nothing new has shown up. I guess I will wait it out and the link to the attendees spreadsheet that is included in the first post will be updated when they show up in PayPal.

Glad i could help. Normally its almost immediately.They will most likely show up in a few hours.

Comment

PayPal sent

Comment

Originally posted by Cory in dc View Post
          I just so happened to have $100 sitting in my PayPal--thanks Orcollo! I'm registered, see ya'll in June.
          That's funny. Me too

Your also on my play list

Comment

Originally posted by RickC View Post
            Another payment sent!
            Welcome to the forums RickC!

Please don't take my word as the gospel here but not only will you have to get verified member status (which basically means you are a real person and not just a screen name). You can usually achieve this by meeting anyone of us in person or if there is another verified member who can vouch for you.

Also, not sure how Steve plans on doing it this year, but I think last year you had to have a certain amount of posts or at least be involved more in the discussions.

Again, not sure on both of the above points, but something you will want to check in on. Either way, welcome to the site and hope we to get to know you better!

Comment

Paypal sent, thanks!

Comment

Another payment sent!
                Hmmm...your other aka wouldn't by any chance happen to be 'Caesar Morales' would it?...
                jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                  Hmmm...your other aka wouldn't by any chance happen to be 'Caesar Morales' would it?...
                  omg--one efren is enough.......

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                    That's funny. Me too

Your also on my play list
                    Perfect, you're on my 9-7 list, if I'm feeling like taking some risks!
                    "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

Another payment sent!
                      Rick,

Can you please reach out to NH Steve to have you verified. I did receive your payment and have you on the list.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
                        Rick,

Can you please reach out to NH Steve to have you verified. I did receive your payment and have you on the list.

Matt
                        He will have to start out on the waiting list, since he is not a verified member yet.
                        "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                        -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

I just sent mine by paypal too. Looks like the field is loading up fast!!
                          -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

You guys saying you are arriving Friday, we need to know ahead of time if you are not going to arrive in time on Friday to play a 7 PM match. Otherwise we are going to have to assume Friday means you can play at 7 PM.
                            -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                              You guys saying you are arriving Friday, we need to know ahead of time if you are not going to arrive in time on Friday to play a 7 PM match. Otherwise we are going to have to assume Friday means you can play at 7 PM.
                              I should be there Friday around 1 or 2 PM

Comment

paypal sent. will be there friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X