Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Entry Thread for 2017 onepocket.org Tourney

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
    I just sent mine by paypal too. Looks like the field is loading up fast!!
    16 verified member entries so far and 1 on the waiting list. Field is half full in 8 hours. Looks like it is going to be a good time!!!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
      16 verified member entries so far and 1 on the waiting list. Field is half full in 8 hours. Looks like it is going to be a good time!!!
      wow!!!!!!!
      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
      -- Strawberry Brooks

      Comment


      • #33
        I just sent the entry fee via PayPal. I was going to wait but you all made me nervous with all the early entries.

        In the notes I added only "12squared" as I do not like to add too much in the text when sending money friends and family. Please confirm it is received and if you need additional info just let me know.

        Looking forward to meeting many new faces. I have not made arrangements yet but I should be there in time for Friday play if not earlier.

        Dave

        Added: I will also be up for a golf shirt (Large). Thx.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
          Here is the official thread for the sign-ups for the 2nd annual onepocket.org tournament that will take place at Chris’s Billiards June 16th-18th.

          Steve has already done a great job of explaining the format and stipulations in the Sticky thread here: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12921

          The tournament did fill up fast last with verified members but there were a couple of last minute cancellations. I would encourage anyone that would like to participate to register ASAP.

          I will be keeping a spreadsheet of paid entrants and arrival times and updating it on the site every few days.

          When payment is made regardless if it is via PayPal or check, I will need your full name, USERNAME and estimated arrival so the spreadsheet is accurate. We will also be printing name tags for everyone with both your username and full name on it to wear for at least the first day of the tournament so we know who everyone is.

          Please also let me know when you anticipate arriving in Chicago for the tournament

          - Green Fees will be paid onsite at Chris’s.

          - Payment for the $100 entry fee is as follows:

          - Payment can be sent via check or PayPal:

          Mathew Hilton
          14860 Danville Ave W.
          Rosemount, MN 55068



          PayPal should be sent as Friends and Family to mathew.hilton@gmail.com


          I will also be working on getting shirt sizes and style (polo or t-shirt) for each member that would like one as well. If you could include that in the notes with payment, that would save some time as well.

          Please let me know if you have any questions.

          Matt (mhilton777)

          Attendee list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
          Can you please verify that my entry made it to you?? Thanks!
          Live long and play strong,
          -Chicagomike

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Miller View Post
            paypal sent. will be there friday.
            See you soon bro

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
              Can you please verify that my entry made it to you?? Thanks!
              Word got out about how you play...your entry may have been "lost" in one of the interweb tubes.
              "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Cory in dc View Post
                Word got out about how you play...your entry may have been "lost" in one of the interweb tubes.
                Oh boy...the trap has been sprung prematurely! Darn...no dinner for me. Perhaps I can scrap together a meal from Ghosty's leftovers.
                Live long and play strong,
                -Chicagomike

                Comment


                • #38
                  I don't why...dead money. Money Sent. Lock me in.

                  Arriving late LATE Thursday and thus can be there Friday PM.
                  Regards,

                  Nick B

                  Name: Nick Beretanos
                  Location: Vancouver BC

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                    I don't why...dead money. Money Sent. Lock me in.

                    Arriving late LATE Thursday and thus can be there Friday PM.
                    OK, Nick, maybe some of these sharpshooters will give you a "Dead Money" rate.

                    Look forward to meeting you and throwing my money in a pile with yours.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                      OK, Nick, maybe some of these sharpshooters will give you a "Dead Money" rate.

                      Look forward to meeting you and throwing my money in a pile with yours.
                      The only guy I have played on the forum is The Ghost (Bruce). He can confirm my dead money status.
                      Regards,

                      Nick B

                      Name: Nick Beretanos
                      Location: Vancouver BC

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                        Can you please verify that my entry made it to you?? Thanks!
                        I did receive your payment last night. On a side note, if I am not mistaken, we may know each other. I grew up in New Lenox and played a lot of leagues and tournaments in the suburbs and Chicago before moving to Minnesota 16 years ago.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
                          I did receive your payment last night. On a side note, if I am not mistaken, we may know each other. I grew up in New Lenox and played a lot of leagues and tournaments in the suburbs and Chicago before moving to Minnesota 16 years ago.
                          Well then I would say there's a pretty good chance. Looking forward to seeing you👍
                          Live long and play strong,
                          -Chicagomike

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Very unlikely that I could make it due to my wifes condition. I would like to ask if
                            you make the shirts available to everyone or just the people attending. I'd definately be interesting in getting one. Thanks

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by bobt64 View Post
                              Very unlikely that I could make it due to my wifes condition. I would like to ask if
                              you make the shirts available to everyone or just the people attending. I'd definately be interesting in getting one. Thanks
                              Prayers for you and your wife...
                              Live long and play strong,
                              -Chicagomike

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by bobt64 View Post
                                Very unlikely that I could make it due to my wifes condition. I would like to ask if
                                you make the shirts available to everyone or just the people attending. I'd definately be interesting in getting one. Thanks
                                I will make shirts available to everyone and will have a post up about it in the next couple of weeks. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X