Official Entry Thread for 2017 onepocket.org Tourney

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
You guys saying you are arriving Friday, we need to know ahead of time if you are not going to arrive in time on Friday to play a 7 PM match. Otherwise we are going to have to assume Friday means you can play at 7 PM.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
You guys saying you are arriving Friday, we need to know ahead of time if you are not going to arrive in time on Friday to play a 7 PM match. Otherwise we are going to have to assume Friday means you can play at 7 PM.

I should be there Friday around 1 or 2 PM

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I just sent the entry fee via PayPal. I was going to wait but you all made me nervous with all the early entries.

In the notes I added only "12squared" as I do not like to add too much in the text when sending money friends and family. Please confirm it is received and if you need additional info just let me know.

Looking forward to meeting many new faces. I have not made arrangements yet but I should be there in time for Friday play if not earlier.

Dave

Added: I will also be up for a golf shirt (Large). Thx.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Here is the official thread for the sign-ups for the 2nd annual onepocket.org tournament that will take place at Chris’s Billiards June 16th-18th.

Steve has already done a great job of explaining the format and stipulations in the Sticky thread here: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12921

The tournament did fill up fast last with verified members but there were a couple of last minute cancellations. I would encourage anyone that would like to participate to register ASAP.

I will be keeping a spreadsheet of paid entrants and arrival times and updating it on the site every few days.

When payment is made regardless if it is via PayPal or check, I will need your full name, USERNAME and estimated arrival so the spreadsheet is accurate. We will also be printing name tags for everyone with both your username and full name on it to wear for at least the first day of the tournament so we know who everyone is.

Please also let me know when you anticipate arriving in Chicago for the tournament

- Green Fees will be paid onsite at Chris’s.

- Payment for the $100 entry fee is as follows:

- Payment can be sent via check or PayPal:

Mathew Hilton
14860 Danville Ave W.
Rosemount, MN 55068

PayPal should be sent as Friends and Family to mathew.hilton@gmail.com

I will also be working on getting shirt sizes and style (polo or t-shirt) for each member that would like one as well. If you could include that in the notes with payment, that would save some time as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Matt (mhilton777)

Attendee list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JEYpim0k0KSqUsWGX4YTRyxzYAqxFcQATOpHBS6bM3s/edit?usp=sharing

Can you please verify that my entry made it to you?? Thanks!

chicagomike

Verified Member
Word got out about how you play...your entry may have been "lost" in one of the interweb tubes.

Oh boy...the trap has been sprung prematurely! Darn...no dinner for me. Perhaps I can scrap together a meal from Ghosty's leftovers.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I don't why...dead money. Money Sent. Lock me in.

Arriving late LATE Thursday and thus can be there Friday PM.

OK, Nick, maybe some of these sharpshooters will give you a "Dead Money" rate.

Look forward to meeting you and throwing my money in a pile with yours. :frus :D

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
OK, Nick, maybe some of these sharpshooters will give you a "Dead Money" rate.

Look forward to meeting you and throwing my money in a pile with yours. :frus :D

The only guy I have played on the forum is The Ghost (Bruce). He can confirm my dead money status.