Dr. Bill & the Ghost's partner challenges

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I have been authorized by my team accountant (Dr. Bill) to issue the following geographical-bragging rights partner challenges - to take place at the June members tournament for a friendly $50-$100 a man :):

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Texas team consisting of Members champion Jeff Sparks & R. Newkirk...playing even.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the West coast/Colorado team consisting of Super senior and Santa Monica champion John Henderson & under the radar Dave Gross/12squared (documentation/proof of playing speed can be provided :eek:) :heh...playing even.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Gulf coast team consisting of 1holenut/Jason & wgcp/Col. Bille...the Dr. Bill/Ghost team giving 9-8.

Better hurry up with your acceptances - probably won't be enough time for all of these battles - first come first served...:)

- Ghost

Ps, I only agreed to take Billy on as my partner cuz he agreed to give me final word in all crucial shot situation decisions..:eek:..:heh...:D

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dr. Bill & the Ghost's partner challenges

If Bille and oneholenut accept, I'll take 25 a game side action on them if anyone wants.

Side note: I am devastated that I will not be there for this shindig!!! You're all bastarrds lol

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
If Bille and oneholenut accept, I'll take 25 a game side action on them if anyone wants.

Side note: I am devastated that I will not be there for this shindig!!! You're all bastarrds lol
I think i'll come a day early and sweat some of the action..lol

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I have been authorized by my team accountant (Dr. Bill) to issue the following geographical-bragging rights partner challenges - to take place at the June members tournament for a friendly $50-$100 a man :):

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Texas team consisting of Members champion Jeff Sparks & R. Newkirk...playing even.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the West coast/Colorado team consisting of Super senior and Santa Monica champion John Henderson & under the radar (documentation/proof of this assertion can be provided :eek:) :heh Dave Gross/12squared...playing even.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Gulf coast team consisting of 1holenut/Jason & wgcp/Col. Bille...the Dr. Bill/Ghost team giving 9-8.

Better hurry up with your acceptances - probably won't be enough time for all of these battles - first come first served...:)

- Ghost

Ps, I only agreed to take Billy on as my partner cuz he agreed to give me final word in all crucial shot situation decisions..:eek:..:heh...:D

I cannot wait to see what comes of this!!!!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the West coast/Colorado team consisting of Super senior and Santa Monica champion John Henderson & under the radar Dave Gross/12squared (documentation/proof of playing speed can be provided :eek:) Bill/Ghost team giving 9-7.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Gulf coast team consisting of 1holenut/Jason & wgcp/Col. Bille...the Dr.

- Ghost

I am reviewing your kind offer and will talk it over with Dave.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
C'mon Ghosty.... That's a lame hustle for a Chicago boy...:). Neither of us can beat you, let alone Dr. Bill...:D

The word is out on you brother... Your pop was Brazilian and your mom was of Hungarian decent, right? Sure looks like the apple fell close to the trees...:lol

If I make it up there, I'm puttin in with you, if you ever find a game!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
C'mon Ghosty.... That's a lame hustle for a Chicago boy...:). Neither of us can beat you, let alone Dr. Bill...:D

The word is out on you brother... Your pop was Brazilian and your mom was of Hungarian decent, right? Sure looks like the apple fell close to the trees...:lol

If I make it up there, I'm puttin in with you, if you ever find a game!

Nah...brother Jeff, problem is, you've got me way over-rated...I know the game well, but I can't execute like I need to anymore...

And as for you saying: "Neither of us can beat you" - uuh, then how come your proposed partner, in my Welcome wagon thread, offered me to play me some for $100 a game...:rolleyes:...I happen to know he beat John H. - and I don't play better than John...:cool:

- Gh:)sty

Last edited:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Nah...brother Jeff, problem is, you've got me way over-rated...I know the game well, but I can't execute like I need to anymore...

And as for you saying: "Neither of us can beat you" - uuh, then how come your proposed partner, in my Welcome wagon thread, offered me to play me some for $100 a game...:rolleyes:...he beats John H. - and I don't play better than John...:cool:

- Gh:)sty

Ah you know how Robert likes to gamble, he will take the worst of it just to play the game...He's got plenty of money :D And nobody beats John Henderson, do they? :heh I've never seen him lose!!!

As for me, I don't care much for taking the worst of it... If the game is close to even, that's cool, I will play it... What you propose >>>>>>>>>>>

The partner game with Billy, ah, kinda looks like youse guys have the edge... You squeeze it down, beat us to the shot, and Billy runs out...

If I make it up there I might give this a whirl though, >>>>>> A game called Captain...

Robert/Ghost/& me, for a friendly $50.00 a game... We are our own partner once in each round of three games...

I'd be the weakest player in the group for sure, but I'd give it a go just for the learning experience of playing with the Ghost and Robert Newkirk... If John Henderson wants in though, I gotta pass... :D

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I don't have a partner crazy enough to join me in a partners game with you two, however, I did want to ask. Are you proposing shoot until you miss or scotch doubles where you have to alternate every shot?

If it's the latter, I may be interested in playing captain against you two if the spot is right. :)