Dr. Bill & the Ghost's partner challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Bill & the Ghost's partner challenges

I have been authorized by my team accountant (Dr. Bill) to issue the following geographical-bragging rights partner challenges - to take place at the June members tournament for a friendly $50-$100 a man :

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Texas team consisting of Members champion Jeff Sparks & R. Newkirk...playing even.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the West coast/Colorado team consisting of Super senior and Santa Monica champion John Henderson & under the radar Dave Gross/12squared (documentation/proof of playing speed can be provided ) ...playing even.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Gulf coast team consisting of 1holenut/Jason & wgcp/Col. Bille...the Dr. Bill/Ghost team giving 9-8.

Better hurry up with your acceptances - probably won't be enough time for all of these battles - first come first served...

- Ghost

Ps, I only agreed to take Billy on as my partner cuz he agreed to give me final word in all crucial shot situation decisions.......
    Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 03-24-2017, 02:15 AM.
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Great to see Dr. Bill will be in attendance!
    Live long and play strong,
    -Chicagomike

Comment

Dr. Bill & the Ghost's partner challenges

If Bille and oneholenut accept, I'll take 25 a game side action on them if anyone wants.

Side note: I am devastated that I will not be there for this shindig!!! You're all bastarrds lol
      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
        If Bille and oneholenut accept, I'll take 25 a game side action on them if anyone wants.

Side note: I am devastated that I will not be there for this shindig!!! You're all bastarrds lol
        I think i'll come a day early and sweat some of the action..lol

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
          I have been authorized by my team accountant (Dr. Bill) to issue the following geographical-bragging rights partner challenges - to take place at the June members tournament for a friendly $50-$100 a man :

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Texas team consisting of Members champion Jeff Sparks & R. Newkirk...playing even.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the West coast/Colorado team consisting of Super senior and Santa Monica champion John Henderson & under the radar (documentation/proof of this assertion can be provided ) Dave Gross/12squared...playing even.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Gulf coast team consisting of 1holenut/Jason & wgcp/Col. Bille...the Dr. Bill/Ghost team giving 9-8.

Better hurry up with your acceptances - probably won't be enough time for all of these battles - first come first served...

- Ghost

Ps, I only agreed to take Billy on as my partner cuz he agreed to give me final word in all crucial shot situation decisions.......
          I cannot wait to see what comes of this!!!!

Comment

anybody up for some scotch doubles op or banks?

Comment

Originally posted by poolisboring View Post
              anybody up for some scotch doubles op or banks?
              I am always up for playing scotch doubles.

Comment

Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
                I am always up for playing scotch doubles.
                Is Chivas Regal OK?

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                  Is Chivas Regal OK?
                  Lets do it!

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                    Is Chivas Regal OK?
                    yea i used to play him--always loaded too......

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Challenge accepted.......
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
                          Challenge accepted.......
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the West coast/Colorado team consisting of Super senior and Santa Monica champion John Henderson & under the radar Dave Gross/12squared (documentation/proof of playing speed can be provided ) Bill/Ghost team giving 9-7.

The rust belt team of Dr. Bill/Pittsburgh Billy & Chicago Ghost challenges the Gulf coast team consisting of 1holenut/Jason & wgcp/Col. Bille...the Dr.

- Ghost

I am reviewing your kind offer and will talk it over with Dave.
                            JOHN HENDERSON
                            Al Romero Cue
                            Magic Chalk

Comment

You must be new here. Ghosty you really are a funny guy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.gif
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	394249Go Cards!

Comment

Working...
                              X