Ghost vs. Pat 11 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs. Pat 11 wwyd

My shot --- my pocket is at the far left --- score is Pat ahead 3-2, Pat going to 7 --- being jacked up and lined up straight in on the 13ball, it was a tough ball to try and deal with...

I really wanted to shoot the 1ball 3 rails and stop/hide behind the 12ball, but the angle was not quite right (lined up short)..and I'd have to shoot it pretty hard, making it difficult to precisely control the cueball as needed - and if I lose the cueball, all the balls are open to Pat's pocket and I probably lose the game..so I passed on the 3-railer..but I did find a shot that I liked a lot and it worked out well for me --- wwyd? ----->
    Attached Files
    Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 03-27-2017, 05:14 PM.
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Last view ----->
    Attached Files

Comment

Split hit the 7/11 with bottom. Carom the seven in your hole and bank the 11

Comment

I like banking the 2 ball here with outside english and bring whitey out 2 rails to his top corner.

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
          Split hit the 7/11 with bottom. Carom the seven in your hole and bank the 11
          Attached Files

Comment

bank the 13 into the rail about 2-3 inches to right of the pocket...... cb will head that direction as well, meanwhile most of the balls will head towards your hole..... exception might be 4 ball but cb should end up safe........

Comment

Originally posted by poolisboring View Post
              bank the 13 into the rail about 2-3 inches to right of the pocket...... cb will head that direction as well, meanwhile most of the balls will head towards your hole..... exception might be 4 ball but cb should end up safe........
              I think I like hitting the 13 just as I would to play it directly at my pocket. That lets CB hit the 15 at the right angle to throw the11 far enough to the left that it just grazes he 4, and CB slows down enough that it doesn't get to the pocket it might be headed toward, or risk being kissed.

Comment

I would hit the 15 and billiard the 13. The second picture shows that the 11 will kick left off the 4 ball, and the 4 could clear out. Cue ball goes to the short rail near his pocket. The 13 banks across to my side.
                If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Should be able to stick the CB right around there. Who am I playing John OR Pat or John Pat or Pat John ?

[ATTACH] Clipboard01.jpg [/ATTACH]
                  Attached Files
                  Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                  (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

I am softly kicking onto the 8 ball here. The other shot I like is to over cut the 13 ball to the left of the pocket and put the cb on the diamond by his side pocket. That shot depends on my ability to bridge over the 1 ball comfortably.

Comment

Looks like the balls are laying perfect to bank the 12 ball off the rail having the 12 ball bank the 9 ball off your opponents side rail back across pushing the balls your way...draw the cue ball up table on your opponents side... the 12 ball will hit the 9 ball pretty full so the 12 ball may come up table a little but will stay on your side... you are so close to the balls the shot is not hard to judge the hit.. even if you have to touch the 1 ball with the cue ball when you draw up table you will be alright

Comment

I like 3-railing the 1 ball a little short while keeping the cue ball under and hopefully frozen to the 9 & 12 ball.

Comment

As well as Ghost kicks, he might try to kick in the 8. If hit rail first, even if missed, he could be in a rose garden.

I'd probably shoot Rod's shot. Just barely cut the 13 to have it 2-rail out and try to kick something over to my side. Play all cue ball, trying to stay frozen, or at least close behind the 15. If something kicks over to my pocket, the opponent is in trouble.

~Doc

Comment

I shoot rods shot too except I aim a little more to the left on the 13 with some low rhe. I want to bump into the 15 and stay close to it but behind the stack as balls go my way. I am afraid I would draw it too much and not stay behind the 15 if I try to get above it.

Comment

Shot the 3-railer on the one ball short, draw the cueball across table to about the 2nd diamond on long rail by opponents pocket. Play mostly cueball.

Comment

Working...
                              X