Dennis Orcollo vs Tony Chohan - "The Big One"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20-14. tony
    Is it me or does it seem like people forgot Tony was in the top 5 (my ranking of him) 10 years ago?
    Last edited by JeaLouS44; 07-13-2017, 09:42 AM.
    "I'm gettin worse everyday and right now
    I'm playing like it's next year"

Comment

• I wonder if either player is using video replay to gain any insight on their respective games? In other sports it seems to help.

Comment

• Just curious, lets say today Dennis is winning the games and the games are average length or longer. Dennis would have to win 16 games before they stop it right? So if he beats Tony 2-1 in games today, that makes it 16-8 or 24 games of one hole.

Do they have something in place that says if it goes past a certain time they break until the next day or is it marathon man mode where they go until someone gets there no matter what time it ends?

Comment

• Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
          Just curious, lets say today Dennis is winning the games and the games are average length or longer. Dennis would have to win 16 games before they stop it right? So if he beats Tony 2-1 in games today, that makes it 16-8 or 24 games of one hole.

Do they have something in place that says if it goes past a certain time they break until the next day or is it marathon man mode where they go until someone gets there no matter what time it ends?
          No, they have nothing in place, the match will be played like it's stipulated the first player to reach 30 in day three and 40 in day four.

Dr. Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by wincardona View Post
            No, they have nothing in place, the match will be played like it's stipulated the first player to reach 30 in day three and 40 in day four.

Dr. Bill
            thanks for the reply ~

Wow! That makes Dennis even more of a favorite to come back since I would assume today and tomorrow will be longer days if Dennis is winning a majority of the games...and since most agree he may be more mentally prepared for longer sessions than Tony is.

looking forward to it!

Comment

• After two days of play, Tony Chohan leads 20 to 14 against Dennis Orcollo. The first player to reach 30 will end the third day! Don't miss any of the action...

LIVE on POV POOL's YouTube Channel!

Click image for larger version

Name:	feature photo copy copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	395638

Comment

• What a treat! It's like watching Efren playing Bata, twenty years ago. I think they should go ahead and race to 93.
                If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

• did anybody see the shot tony made in rack 54? wow! dennis made a nice 4 ball run to steal that same game--fun to watch!! nice run by dennis in rack 55 , but he gave away the game at the end......
                  Last edited by poolisboring; 07-14-2017, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• End of day 3 what's the score?
                    3 cushion has killed carom

Comment

• Originally posted by beneath the surface View Post
                      End of day 3 what's the score?
                      30-29, Tony.
                      "If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."---unknown

Comment

• Tony up 30-29. Dennis 15 games over Tony's 9 games on day 3. They mentioned at the end tonight that the match is not win by 2.
                        Erik in Lancaster, PA

Comment

• dennis up 6 games past 2 days 26/20
                          tony needs to listen to mitch's credo paraphrased "need to win not be a hero"
                          or do you live by the sword and die by the sword??
                          your thoughts

Comment

• I knew Dennis had it in him to pull off a come back. I am certain now that he wins the match and crossing my fingers that he wins 11-4 in games today so I also win my sweat bet

Comment

• One thing we can learn from watching this match - beware of forcing a shooter to shoot.
                              If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

• Originally posted by vapros View Post
                                One thing we can learn from watching this match - beware of forcing a shooter to shoot.
                                I hate it when they won't play safe when they are supposed to.

And then run out on you.
                                JOHN HENDERSON
                                Al Romero Cue
                                Magic Chalk

Comment

Working...
                                X