Dennis Orcollo vs Tony Chohan - "The Big One"

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I don't watch pool, but what you do is enjoyed by most here. You shouldn't apologize to a self appointed censor, who has no place saying anything, he's a member not an owner. :frus

P.S. I seriously doubt any member will support him.

Personally, I think knowing the sponsors is valuable to me. It makes me more aware of which vendors and venues are supporting 1P so that, if the need arises, I can look to them first when buying pool stuff. If they were direct competitors to 1P.org, it might be a bit awkward but (1) that doesn't seem to be the case and (2) I think 1P.org is a hobby and not a business for Steve.

Cory

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Chump huh? $50.00 is still open. :). :D

I'm in for the other 50.00.

Sucks because I'm actually rooting for Tony, but I love the action hehehe.

Brown and Miller in the box 📦 with Tall Jeff.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Most ridiculous 5 word post ever. (and I like you Bill but really?)

So true.

I'm very happy for POV and On the rail. Thanks Daniel and Lenny. I appreciate the sponsors and do my best to support the ones that support us.

Jim

keoneyo

Verified Member
See that big logo that comes on when you go see a movie before it starts or when it re-runs on the tube. Those are the people that brought that movie to you. Its an accepted tradition in our capitalistic society. Only this time its free so whats the beef?

Thank you Daniel and all your sponsors making this wonderful event accessible to us all.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Thanks Daniel!!!!!!! And thank you to the sponsors!!

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I'm in for the other 50.00.

Sucks because I'm actually rooting for Tony, but I love the action hehehe.

Brown and Miller in the box 📦 with Tall Jeff.

Mitch,

I just realized you might think you have Dennis in this match....^^^^^^

You don't... You have Tony... Same as Miller... So it shouldn't suck because you will be rooting for Tony, the guy you bet on...:)

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Thanks to Everyone involved with this event

Thanks to Everyone involved with this event

Just between us on here. But the Cadilac salesman came through town last week and is playing very sporty. All I'm gonna say:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Mitch,

I just realized you might think you have Dennis in this match....^^^^^^

You don't... You have Tony... Same as Miller... So it shouldn't suck because you will be rooting for Tony, the guy you bet on...:)

Holy crap. How did I miss that. No bet!! You know I was shocked that miller actually took the right side for a change 😂😂... guy bets with his heart 😂😂😂

I repeat!!! No bet. Sorry for the confusion!! I'll make it up to you in Chicago and let you get this 50 anyway.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Holy crap. How did I miss that. No bet!! You know I was shocked that miller actually took the right side for a change 😂😂... guy bets with his heart 😂😂😂

I repeat!!! No bet. Sorry for the confusion!! I'll make it up to you in Chicago and let you get this 50 anyway.

Ok, it's off...

I'm not making the trip, but I'll be watching the stream, so how about a $50.00 last longer sweat bet...I'll take the old guy from Texas... rnewkirk against Mitch Brown...whoever lasts longer... Want action?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Ok, it's off...

I'm not making the trip, but I'll be watching the stream, so how about a $50.00 last longer sweat bet...I'll take the old guy from Texas... rnewkirk against Mitch Brown...whoever lasts longer... Want action?

Shrewd, tall Jeff. No bet but here's a counter. If Mr. Newkirk and I play a match, I'll bet you that 50 on that match's outcome. And I'll even take myself lol. That's fair and gives you your horse.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Shrewd, tall Jeff. No bet but here's a counter. If Mr. Newkirk and I play a match, I'll bet you that 50 on that match's outcome. And I'll even take myself lol. That's fair and gives you your horse.

C'mon... :rolleyes: it's a freakin tank of gas...it's one tennis shoe, it's a candlelight dinner for 4 at McDonalds... Surely it's not gonna change your lifestyle if you happen to lose...after all, you laid a hell of a price to play in it,
( Hawaii ) now you're gonna pass on a $50.00 sweat bet.. :rolleyes: C'mon...

And of course we can bet on that match also, if it happens to comes up, but what are the chances of that? What's wrong with the bet I proposed, it's the luck of the bracket draw for both of you, so it seems like a fair sweat bet...if you both go out in the same round, it's a push... Whatta ya say Mitch... We got action? :D.