LIVE NOW: POV POOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	TheBigOnePOVPOOL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	395600

Comment

Dennis Orcollo vs Tony Chohan - "The Big One"

Tony won the first 3 games in about 15 minutes. Wow. Dennis a few uncharacteristically poor shot choices. Crazy even. He's not comfortable. Long race to go of course

Tony up 5-0 in the fourth game.
      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

dennis finally got one..... i predict he will get to 10 first, despite being down 4 to 1.....

Comment

tony is on fire..

5-1

Comment

Dennis playing very mechanical right now. Not putting any pressure on Tony and not creating anything for himself.

Comment

dennis just missed a ball in hand shot to sell out to tony...wow, different game than we are used to from DO

Comment

7-1 trex

I must admit I never seen Tony play,
                I love this guy aggressive style and amazing skill AND insane creative shot making
                Last edited by Texas Carom Club; 07-11-2017, 10:01 PM.
                3 cushion has killed carom

Comment

So, chohan is the one who supposedly retired a while back right? That's so sad really, I mean orcollo caliber and he's wanting to retire. Just amazing how bad things are.

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                    dennis just missed a ball in hand shot to sell out to tony...wow, different game than we are used to from DO
                    And he's still missing shots and playing bad safeties...if Dennis wasn't the major champion that he is, I'd swear I was watching a guy who's on tilt...
                    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                      And he's still missing shots and playing bad safeties...if Dennis wasn't the major champion that he is, I'd swear I was watching a guy who's on tilt...
                      oh yea, and it gets no better for him...this just shows that when u miss some shots or start to get broke down and play worse and your opponent gets a lot more confidence, loosens up and plays out of their mind. I think tony has only missed 1 bank that i have seen,.. playing jam up...

Comment

• Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                        Or maybe something else.

-YoungSchool

Comment

• Tony plays an aggressive game that's really hard to fade. He moves balls towards his hole and hides Whitey every time. That's the second best move in 1P.

Comment

• Dennis's shot selection was also suspect tonight. With ball in hand, he elected to pass up the ball sitting 1 inch away from his hole to shoot another ball that he ended up rattling because he really didn't have a full pocket. That's the kind of shit we do!

Comment

• Where is the chat for this? I see the stream but no chat...
                              "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                              -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                                Where is the chat for this? I see the stream but no chat...
                                I think you must be in youtube to see and use the chat: https://www.youtube.com/povpool/live

Comment

Working...
                                X