Dennis Orcollo vs Tony Chohan - "The Big One"

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
did anybody see the shot tony made in rack 54? wow! dennis made a nice 4 ball run to steal that same game--fun to watch!! nice run by dennis in rack 55 , but he gave away the game at the end......

Last edited:

Erik

From
Lancaster, PA
Tony up 30-29. Dennis 15 games over Tony's 9 games on day 3. They mentioned at the end tonight that the match is not win by 2.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
dennis up 6 games past 2 days 26/20
tony needs to listen to mitch's credo paraphrased "need to win not be a hero"
or do you live by the sword and die by the sword??
your thoughts

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I knew Dennis had it in him to pull off a come back. I am certain now that he wins the match and crossing my fingers that he wins 11-4 in games today so I also win my sweat bet :)

gerri3404

Verified Member
FINAL DAY of 'THE BIG ONE'!!!
You don't want to be left out of the poolroom talk...watch it & know what you're talking about tomorrow!
www.POVPOOL.com

thebigonesquare.jpg

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Wow!

What a great display of one pocket!

I would like to thank both players and congratulate both of them for a stellar performance! Sure there were mistakes made by both, some flyers missed, a sell-out here and there but also some jam up one hole!

As I stated in a previous poist, I have a lot more respect for

Also, thank you very much Daniel, Geraldine and POV Pool! You guys are great at what you do and we are very lucky to have you fighting the good fight and helping promote pool in general.

Thank you too for all of the sponsors who helped make this possible. I hope everyone watching helps support events like this by showing their patronage to some of the sponsors.