Dennis Orcollo vs Tony Chohan - "The Big One"

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
When I saw that Tony won this pocket event, My first thought was....DO and his EGO may of realized he had a bad game. If DO pulled up, then it was because of Tony performance, and HE knew his payday was at risk as was his steakhorse.:sorry

BRLongArm

Verified Member
On the flip-side of that, just yesterday Roy Francisco was streaming Dennis practicing with his phone and mentioned something about Tony beating Efren playing even 1-pocket the same day. I've no idea how long the session was, for how much or to how many games, but you can't count Tony out of action with anyone.

Oh, but yes, Tony was forfeited the next day as a 'no show' for his match in the tournament but, I digress...

It was one race to five for 2k.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
On the flip-side of that, just yesterday Roy Francisco was streaming Dennis practicing with his phone and mentioned something about Tony beating Efren playing even 1-pocket the same day. I've no idea how long the session was, for how much or to how many games, but you can't count Tony out of action with anyone.

Oh, but yes, Tony was forfeited the next day as a 'no show' for his match in the tournament but, I digress...

No disrespect to Efren, but beating the 2017 version of Reyes is not too remarkable.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i'll take $50 of that on the stipulation that if the loser (either way) wins 34 or more games, its a push.

;)

Ok,
You got action...

I really like Tony's abilities a lot and he shoots some amazing shots, so the match should be a lot of fun to watch...

confirmed......chump :D

Chump huh? $50.00 is still open. :). :D

ok, tall jeffrey ;).......so we got $50 to win on a 34/+ game push....:cool:

how about the rest of that c-note burning a hole in your pocket straight up? i've got another $50 for you on chohan to win.....

confirm and it's yours.
:)

chump.

El Chapo

Verified Member
I don't know if it was mentioned, but the way I understood the rob and do story, was do got even because rob was sort of letting up on him cb it was such a lopsided game. Some may say that doesn't matter, but either way if you quit even it's a loss. One of the best players in the world shouldn't use his weight to get money back. I'm not saying rob is weak minded or anything, but I mean for example can you imagine if you were playing efren and win and he threw a fit unjustly and asked for his money back. Of course a lot of guys would be inclined to give it back. I thought it was bad, but I'm always willing to give a guy a break for sure.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
ok, tall jeffrey ;).......so we got $50 to win on a 34/+ game push....:cool:

how about the rest of that c-note burning a hole in your pocket straight up? i've got another $50 for you on chohan to win.....

confirm and it's yours.

chump.

It's a bet... No stipulations on this one... And thank You...:)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
It's a bet... No stipulations on this one... And thank You...:)

good luck my man..... should be a good one to sweat. :)

(i was just looking at the list for the members tourney.....not gonna make it to chicago to defend your title? hate to see that - wish you were going) :frus

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
good luck my man..... should be a good one to sweat. :)

(i was just looking at the list for the members tourney.....not gonna make it to chicago to defend your title? hate to see that - wish you were going) :frus

Yep,
It should be a good one to watch...

Nope,
Can't make it, but I'll be there in spirit...

Have a great time...:D

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
heeeeere we gooooo......

good luck (even though i really dont mean that....lol) :D
should be a fun one to sweat.
today i think will be critical.....

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Don't know if this was mentioned somewhere so forgive me if it was.

Besides Daniel being in the booth, are there any plans for any guest commentating on this event? I missed the Jerry / Bernie commentating on the WCS event so I was hoping I could catch something similar.

Thanks again for the stream Daniel!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dennis Orcollo vs Tony Chohan - "The Big One"

Tony won the first 3 games in about 15 minutes. Wow. Dennis a few uncharacteristically poor shot choices. Crazy even. He's not comfortable. Long race to go of course

Tony up 5-0 in the fourth game.

poolboy79

Well-Known-Member
Dennis playing very mechanical right now. Not putting any pressure on Tony and not creating anything for himself.

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
7-1 trex

I must admit I never seen Tony play,
I love this guy aggressive style and amazing skill AND insane creative shot making

Last edited:

El Chapo

Verified Member
So, chohan is the one who supposedly retired a while back right? That's so sad really, I mean orcollo caliber and he's wanting to retire. Just amazing how bad things are.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
dennis just missed a ball in hand shot to sell out to tony...wow, different game than we are used to from DO

And he's still missing shots and playing bad safeties...if Dennis wasn't the major champion that he is, I'd swear I was watching a guy who's on tilt...:eek:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
And he's still missing shots and playing bad safeties...if Dennis wasn't the major champion that he is, I'd swear I was watching a guy who's on tilt...:eek:

oh yea, and it gets no better for him...this just shows that when u miss some shots or start to get broke down and play worse and your opponent gets a lot more confidence, loosens up and plays out of their mind. I think tony has only missed 1 bank that i have seen,.. playing jam up...