Dennis Orcollo vs Tony Chohan - "The Big One"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Orcollo vs Tony Chohan - "The Big One"

Don't miss "The Big One!", featuring $100k 1-pocket action match between Dennis Orcollo and Tony Chohan on July 11th-14th at California Billiards in Fremont.Watch it FREE on www.povpool.com July 11th-14th @ 3pm / PST

Free for Spectators at:
    California Billiards
    40510 Albrae Street,
    Fremont, CA 94538

Sponsored by: www.WestStateBilliards.com, www.CarmeliCues.com, www.TigerProducts.com, www.JBcases.com, www.TaomTips.com, www.BigTimeThreads.com and promotional support from www.GoPlayPool.com
    Attached Files
    - Daniel
    'Upgrade Your Sweat!' with POV Pool 'Premium'

Boy Daniel, you really set up a good one. I'm making plans to be there.

Comment

This should be very entertaining. Dennis is playing so well right now. But Tony is a real strong banker and aggressive shooter with the talent to back it up, and the emotional makeup to avoid beating himself. I'm looking forward to it!
      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Tony destroyed Dennis a few years back in a couple of $$ matches at Hard Times after the Memorial Tournament. While Dennis plays better one pocket now, this could be in the back of his mind.

This will be a good one, but I am rooting for the homeboy Tony.
        JOHN HENDERSON
        Al Romero Cue
        Magic Chalk

Comment

I may be the outlyer here but I believe Dennis' precision play all around will be the eventual difference.
          Renegade

Comment

Originally posted by Renegade_56 View Post
            I may be the outlyer here but I believe Dennis' precision play all around will be the eventual difference.
            A month ago, nobody here gave Tony a chance.
            Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
            (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by Renegade_56 View Post
              You're not alone. Dennis is a little beast, and has been playing very consistently. Tony is coming out of "retirement" to chase the $$$$. I am predicting it will be similar to the match with Frost, but I suspect Tony might do a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by povpool View Post
                Don't miss "The Big One!", featuring $100k 1-pocket action match between Dennis Orcollo and Tony Chohan on July 11th-14th at California Billiards in Fremont.Watch it FREE on www.povpool.com July 11th-14th @ 3pm / PST

Free for Spectators at:
                California Billiards
                40510 Albrae Street,
                Fremont, CA 94538

Sponsored by: www.WestStateBilliards.com, www.CarmeliCues.com, www.TigerProducts.com, www.JBcases.com, www.TaomTips.com, www.BigTimeThreads.com and promotional support from www.GoPlayPool.com
                Thanks again Daniel, you do so much for us with the free streams.

keith from tucson

Comment

I'm sure I can state on behalf of Geraldine and everyone else involved with these events that, we are honored to be bringing you this coverage.

I hope this year's "West Coast Swing" events and action will provide the perfect storm for some big players to step up and visit our rooms and enjoy the sunshine.

Please, please, please support, and if nothing else, 'thank' our sponsors when you have the opportunity: West State Billiards, Carmeli Cues, Tiger Products, JB Cases, TAOM Tips, GoPlayPool, Family Billiards, California Billiards, Hard Times (Bellflower).
                  - Daniel

Comment

Ads belong in the classified
                    Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                      Bill,

While you are technically right, this may deserve an exception. For my part any effort to bring us FREE one pocket of this caliber is welcome anywhere on this site.

Daniel deserves all the credit we can bestow on him.
                      The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

If you were trying to obtain a result of this match to be player A 40 games, player B 39 games, how would you handicap it? In other words what do u think is an even game between these 2 gr8 players?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                          I apologize for mentioning the sponsors. I was reminding readers that I cannot take sole credit. I will not do it again.

daniel
                          - Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by androd View Post
                            A month ago, nobody here gave Tony a chance.
                            And after a month, I haven't changed my opinion....

If they play a long race... ( 1st to at least 15 ) Dennis wins it...

Or they play at least 8 ahead?... Dennis wins it...

mailbox money sweat bet if anyone wants it... $100.00 just PM me...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
                              And after a month, I haven't changed my opinion....

If they play a long race... ( 1st to at least 15 ) Dennis wins it...

Or they play at least 8 ahead?... Dennis wins it...

mailbox money sweat bet if anyone wants it... $100.00 just PM me...
                              i'll take $50 of that on the stipulation that if the loser (either way) wins 34 or more games, its a push.

Comment

Working...
                              X