No announcement yet.

Our friend and co member Jakie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick get well as soon as can be. I think your good nature will serve your spirits and health well thru this. Be in your area Oct. I'll rattle your cage .

bm
    Bill Meacham
    WBT
    www.worldbilliardtour.com
    no link....

Comment

Any update? Hope you're doing better, Nick!
      "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory in dc View Post
        Any update? Hope you're doing better, Nick!
        i was wondering myself.....

Comment

update

First of all I need to express my heartfelt thanks to all of my friends on onepocket.org for the for all of the encouragement and kind words in a difficult time.You guys are all champs in my book!
          I had my first meeting with the surgeon today since being released from the hospital on 6/20. Other than my sternum(which was sawed in half) I am completely healed. I can increase my walking and begin to wean myself off of the narcotics.He cleared me to drive in ten days. So,all in all, I am very fortunate to come away from this as well as I have. Support from my children and friends has been overwhelming. Everybody has really stepped up. Missing the Chicago event is very disappointing but hopefully I will see all of you in Houston in October.

Once again,
          Thanks
          Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Jakie View Post
            First of all I need to express my heartfelt thanks to all of my friends on onepocket.org for the for all of the encouragement and kind words in a difficult time.You guys are all champs in my book!
            I had my first meeting with the surgeon today since being released from the hospital on 6/20. Other than my sternum(which was sawed in half) I am completely healed. I can increase my walking and begin to wean myself off of the narcotics.He cleared me to drive in ten days. So,all in all, I am very fortunate to come away from this as well as I have. Support from my children and friends has been overwhelming. Everybody has really stepped up. Missing the Chicago event is very disappointing but hopefully I will see all of you in Houston in October.

Once again,
            Thanks
            Nick
            Great news Nick! I had my fingers crossed that we'd be hearing positive news.
            Live long and play strong,
            -Chicagomike

Comment

Once again,
              Thanks
              Nick
              You're not just another pretty face ole buddy, you are tough... Way to hang in there... See you in October...

Comment

Great news!
                "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

nick
                  great to hear you are on the mend
                  follow the docs orders and before you know it
                  you will have the stamina for
                  8 AND OUT ....

Comment

Heartbeat City On the Loose....

Once again,
                    Thanks
                    Nick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35_Z0vTLLoA

Oh heartbeat city here we come
                    And happy days count on thumbs
                    And nothin' really gets us down
                    As long as Jacki's back in town

I'm glad you made it
                    Last edited by Island Drive; 06-07-2017, 09:21 AM.
                    Bill Meacham
                    WBT
                    www.worldbilliardtour.com
                    no link....

Comment

Great to hear and keep the good news coming!!!
                      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Great! Nick.

October it is.

J

Comment

Once again,
                          Thanks
                          Nick
                          Excellent news, thanks. Continue your healing, you'll be 100% in no time.

Dave

Comment

Once again,
                            Thanks
                            Nick

Good news for sure young man

Good news ...

Comment

all the Baltimore guys are wishing you a fast recovery.Take Care,FastEddieF.

Comment

Working...
                              X