Ghost vs. Pat 16 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1pwannabe View Post
    Set this back up if you get a chance Patrick and use top inside english and over cut the bank by about a ball. It should easily go below the 3 and then straighten out and, best of all, whitey will nicely float over to your rail behind all those balls (around 2nd diamond).
    Thanks for the tip and encouragement - I tried it, and could hold the CB better than I thought. But it looks to me like the first careless miss could lose the game for either player.

pj
    chgo

Comment

Well, Pat's Alzheimer's-memory is even worse than mine - I'm surprised he doesn't remember what happened here, since it was only 1-1/2 weeks ago, and he ginned the bank, then ran out on me......

I think I'm gonna post up a poll on here as to whether Pat's spot of 11-7/10-7 should get lowered since he gets out on me like this......

Here's how he came out after he made the bank >>>
      Attached Files
      Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 05-29-2017, 12:54 PM.
      jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Ghost vs. Pat 16 wwyd

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
        Well, Pat's Alzheimer's-memory is even worse than mine - I'm surprised he doesn't remember what happened here, since it was only 1-1/2 weeks ago, and he ginned the bank, then ran out on me......

I think I'm gonna post up a poll on here as to whether Pat's spot of 11-7/10-7 should get lowered since he gets out on me like this......

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
        No brainer. Bank the 9 to my hole and use the 3/7 as blockers if I miss. If I make it I'm out.

Heh. Thanks as always Ghostie. Nice shot Pat!

Since you asked, this situation is not ammo to change a spot imo since it was so obvious hehe.
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

I couldn't get out from there so that looks like the perfect spot for me and you for a buck or two

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
            I couldn't get out from there so that looks like the perfect spot for me and you for a buck or two
            Attached Files

Comment

Hmm... musta looked pretty different to me at the table...

Let's talk about the money score first.

pj
              chgo

Comment

Pat, I'm ashamed of you for banking that 9 ball. I'm afraid that you're going to have to forfeit your Artie B. squeezer card...

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Johnson View Post

Let's talk about the money score first.

pj
                  chgo
                  Yeah, Pat, I've been wondering....

Just how much do you figure you have poor ol' Bruce stuck for?

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                    Yeah, Pat, I've been wondering....

Just how much do you figure you have poor ol' Bruce stuck for?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just tryin' to help. You know you can count on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post

Heh. Thanks as always Ghostie. Nice shot Pat!

Since you asked, this situation is not ammo to change a spot imo since it was so obvious hehe.

Mitchie...like you said yourself - that bank was too obvious of a shot to earn you any recognition......

Comment

Mitchie...like you said yourself - that bank was too obvious of a shot to earn you any recognition......
                          Chi town....tell it like it is .
                          Bill Meacham
                          WBT
                          www.worldbilliardtour.com
                          no link....

Comment

Your ahead 3/1 and you got to protect your lead. You must move balls away from your opponents pocket. Take out the ball in front of his pocket by driving an object ball into it using the short rail knocking out the ball in front of his hole and drawing the cue ball such that you send both balls out of scoring range and leave the cue ball on the short rail. Even if you sell out something balls are going up table and his potential run of balls may be somewhat negated by the repositioning of balls.

Comment

Ghost vs. Pat 16 wwyd

Hahah. True that.
                              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Working...
                              X