Pictures of da onepocket.org bros - past or present pics

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Only pics of me I know about that have ever been on a computer (and there are no other kind for many years) are the very old one that was on the Super Senior poster, and one Disco took that I think appeared on the Senior poster.

I barely know how to send an email, but if my mug will brighten your day, feel free to slap it up. Slap my mug....... no wait......... I mean....... whateverrrr.

here ya go my man.....;)

lsjohn.jpg

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Here are a couple of pics of myself and the Lizzinator. See you guys next week!!!

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
here ya go my man.....;)

I forgot about that one.

That's the one that first made me realize how high I was standing over the cue. I see a lot of guys better than me do it, but it doesn't seem like a good idea. Maybe an old, stiff, creaky neck has pushed me higher.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I forgot about that one.

That's the one that first made me realize how high I was standing over the cue. I see a lot of guys better than me do it, but it doesn't seem like a good idea. Maybe an old, stiff, creaky neck has pushed me higher.

I suffer from the same affliction - the ol' too high over the ball :)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
C'mon guys...there's still at least 30 of our regulars on here that haven't participated - put up a pic - don't worry, we won't make too many jokes about your pic...:heh

O K.. I found one.. I don't think anybody cares about seeing it since I don't go to events or shoot pool, but anyway.. Biker bar not too long ago. Girl behind the bar yells at me and hits me with a flash. I never took pics.. No pic of me in the high school yearbooks either or college.. I knew cops used the books as substitute mug shots for young people without records. Drinking coffee and studying a parlay card.. Sucker for those 5 on fives.. They only cost me four.. I had to have an edge. lol.. Opiates really taking a toll on me at this point.. A shame your thread has to drift away.. It was already on page four.. Steve might make it a stick, if you were to tell him to.. I don't know.. I would.. Newbies would definitely like it..

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Well, they didn't put up their pics, so I'll put one up for them...

That's my man Keone up front/center stage - looking good wearing a very cool t-shirt...:heh...and playing there behind him is a dangerous man :eek: Wayne...:)

Attachments

• 1 1 keone 1.jpg
    1 1 keone 1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0

Shortstop

Verified Member
From
Chisqztown
i`ll keep the pics goin!!

i`ll keep the pics goin!!

Was nice getting back to Chris`s & meeting everyone at the tournament...Great pool hall!!...Good People!!

Attachments

• IMG_7505.JPG
    IMG_7505.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 1

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well, they didn't put up their pics, so I'll put one up for them...

That's my man Keone up front/center stage - looking good wearing a very cool t-shirt...:heh...and playing there behind him is a dangerous man :eek: Wayne...:)
Coupla fearsome shooters, for sure. But what are those weird looking tables they're playing on??...:D

~Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
P.S. I have lost about 40 pounds since this pic. LOL had throw that in.

The guys at g-cues in San Antonio got a lot of pics from Bananas when they closed. They gave me one they found of me during my suspenders, gold jewelry, expensive cue, long stroke phase. cicra late 70's or early 80's.

Attachments

• phase.jpg
    phase.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 2

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The guys at g-cues in San Antonio got a lot of pics from Bananas when they closed. They gave me one they found of me during my suspenders, gold jewelry, expensive cue, long stroke phase. cicra late 70's or early 80's.

Glad you resurrected this thread Rod, it's a great thread, lotta good pics of some of the guys - Steve should make it a sticky...I forgot about it - I hope more guys will add their pics...

Looking tough Rod..:heh..you know who you resemble a bit back then? - Hillbilly Bryant...:)

- Ghost

Last edited:

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
All credit to the photographer. Steve somehow made me look less ugly and less awkward than normal!

I noticed the thumb...yet one more thing to work on. But I do stay down and follow through pretty well; I got that from Doug Sharp, a well-known but sadly departed player in the DC/MD area.

Actually i have seen some great players who had the thumb on top , when I asked them about it , they said they didn't know they did it , lol pool players.