The Greatest Trickshot Ever !

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
The Greatest Trickshot Ever !

Thanks Steve for your comment. I hope to post the first of several shots within the next few weeks. It's great that at least people will see what Jeff did. And good that I can bring back part of him.

Is there other forums that I should contact about his shots? Thanks

Diane

Nope.

Just kidding Diane. You should look at AZ Billiards as well. Let me add my thanks to you. I would hate to see such talent and artistry go unseen by as many of us pool nuts as will undoubtedly love it. Thank you!

Diane D.

Trick Shot

Trick Shot

Thanks Steve. I feel the same, and will look into AZ Billiards.

Last edited:

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
Diane,

Jeff was also a good friend of mine as we were both piano players as well as pool enthusiasts. Jeff let me shoot this shot when it was in it's infancy (around 22 balls) and I have that tape. Jeff wasn't happy with 22 balls or 32 for that matter. Like you said, he was always trying to improve it. I was devastated by the news of his passing. What happened?

Phil

Diane D.

Jeff Gates Greatest Trick Shot Ever

Phil,

Did you get my reply about what happened to Jeff? I can't seem to find it, but I sent you a long reply (I thought).

Diane D.

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
Diane, I have checked my private messages and see no response. Please try sending it to me again. I don't have many friends but always considered Jeff one of them.

Diane D.

Phil,

I thought I'd let you know that we are starting with Jeff's 22 ball shot on You Tube. Then, I'm going to continue posting the trick shots 24-40 weekly or something like that. I am narrating a bit of these shots, and my son is helping me with You Tube. I sure hope this entertains many people as Jeff would have liked. Thanks for caring!

Diane