56.52%
    No
    43.48%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Scrzbill; 06-15-2017, 05:04 PM. Reason: Delete
    Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Ghost shooting.?

Comment

If this is your "usage issue" I posted on az and got a many diff replies. To the letter of the law , equipment is not being "used as intended". Players and trnmnt directors said "fine by me".
      Attached Files

Comment

Legal or Not

Not legal. It's not what the bridge is intended for. You can only use the bridge for its intended use.

Comment

Looks like a bridge to me ! wish I'd thought of it.
          Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
          (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
            Not legal. It's not what the bridge is intended for. You can only use the bridge for its intended use.
            ..........agree

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post

The bridge is being used to assist the shooter in a hard to reach shot. The technique may be novel, but the bridge is being used for its intended purpose.

Comment

it should be.
                the game is changing, with cue extensions, and phenolic tips (illegal)
                says in the rules tips must be leather.
                I will just start making double ended bridges so you can use it like shown or like a normal bridge, it is being used for its intended purpose.
                oh and I have seen people use cue chalk as powder, when there is no powder, by the book, that's illegal,
                "I'm gettin worse everyday and right now
                I'm playing like it's next year"

Comment

Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                  The bridge is being used to assist the shooter in a hard to reach shot. The technique may be novel, but the bridge is being used for its intended purpose.
                  the bridge head is not being used at all
                  what he is doing is no different than if he put a house cue across the table and put 2 chalks on top of each other to rest one end of the cue
                  the bridge is NOT being used as intended
                  the bridge uses the bridge head to hold the cue stick since you cant reach it with your hand
                  jmho

Comment

I like the idea, but it's no good on my 10 foot table, so no.
                    Renegade

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
                      the bridge head is not being used at all
                      what he is doing is no different than if he put a house cue across the table and put 2 chalks on top of each other to rest one end of the cue
                      the bridge is NOT being used as intended
                      the bridge uses the bridge head to hold the cue stick since you cant reach it with your hand
                      jmho
                      I'll let you guys argue over the bridge ("as intended" or "for the purpose intended"?) I'm staying on solid ground ruling the set-up and shot illegal as pictured because of the chalk.

Comment

Legal or Not

I only know because I tried it once and my opponent stopped me right away to inform me.

Comment

Of course that can't be legal. If that was egal they could make bridges with like blocks on them that you could use to place your hand on to bridge when you're jacked up. That was a bad call imo, especially considering the fact that he has one end propped up on chalk! A little common sense will go a long way.
                          Last edited by El Chapo; 06-17-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

On another note, my read on Corey is he just likes to piss people off.

I wasn't watching pool much when he was winning everything, but his game now is so mind ****ed by all this crap he tries to pull. I think if he just showed up and concentrated his winning percentage would shoot through the roof. And, this is coming from amguy that actually admires the stuff he does with pattern racking, but again he just needs to focus more on the actual pool instead of always creating a controversy... that can't be easy to play well under that type of heat.

Comment

Somebody please explain to me how this use of a bridge is different than stacking two, or more bridges on top of each other to get to a difficult shot.
                              Last edited by darmoose; 06-17-2017, 10:18 AM.
                              The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

Working...
                              X