Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 WCS 1p Live Stream

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    How swell. Looks like another fun filled freaking Filipino finale...

    ~Doc

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by vapros View Post
      I'm a fan of Sambajon - I like to watch him play. Lots of it on Youtube.
      santos sambajon?


      i havent heard of him since that time alex made 6 on the break in 9 ball and gave that rack away to him
      3 cushion has killed carom

      Comment


      • #33
        A great treat indeed! I was only able to watch the Tony / SVB match and although it could have went either way, Shane won....this is why I have Shane above Tony in my top 10 list....both great players but I still like Shane in that match up.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
          A great treat indeed! I was only able to watch the Tony / SVB match and although it could have went either way, Shane won....this is why I have Shane above Tony in my top 10 list....both great players but I still like Shane in that match up.
          You have THE top ten list? You must be the odds maker for the remaining matches. Whats Sunnys odds in his next match?
          Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

          Comment


          • #35
            Anyone's got a link to the brackets?

            Comment


            • #36
              Nevermind. I found it.

              Originally posted by OneRock View Post
              Anyone's got a link to the brackets?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                You have THE top ten list? You must be the odds maker for the remaining matches. Whats Sunnys odds in his next match?
                LOL, no Bill, just my personal opinion on a top 10 list that I posted in this thread: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13311

                I said if I had to pick now and name them it would be something like this:

                1 - Alex Pagulayan
                2 - Dennis Orcollo
                3 - Scott Frost
                4 - SVB
                5 - Tony Chohan
                6 - Danny Smith
                7 - Justin Hall
                8 - Efren Reyes
                9 - Francisco Bustamante
                10 - Corey Deuel

                Comment


                • #38
                  Last nites match between Alex and Dennis was a fine display of what one pocket is all about. Very strong shots and safety moves. But the best of all was the commentary combo of our Jerry "Baby Huey" Matchin and Bernie Pettipiece.

                  I been harpin' on Daniel of POV to improve their commentator's. I know its not easy and Daniel and Geraldine have been providing excellent streaming for FREE. But I hope they can see how great commentary can improve your product double.

                  I believe that commentating is not just description of what is happening but what we dont see what is happening. That is, why choices were made. What choices couldve been made. What choices a normal one pocket player does and what a super talented player is capable of. Vin Scully doesnt just call the hits, strikes, and fouls but gives you everything that goes on at the park. Jerry and Bernie were just excellent and added to a fine performance by the two players.

                  I attribute this to the standard that Onepocket.org has with WWYD's and ongoing discussion about the game. J Henderson did some nice commentating as well. The voice of Frank the Barber was missed.
                  Thank you guys. Thank you POV.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                    How swell. Looks like another fun filled freaking Filipino finale...

                    ~Doc
                    I dont know Doc. SVB always finds a way to get into the mix.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                      LOL, no Bill, just my personal opinion on a top 10 list that I posted in this thread: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13311

                      I said if I had to pick now and name them it would be something like this:

                      1 - Alex Pagulayan
                      2 - Dennis Orcollo
                      3 - Scott Frost
                      4 - SVB
                      5 - Tony Chohan
                      6 - Danny Smith
                      7 - Justin Hall
                      8 - Efren Reyes
                      9 - Francisco Bustamante
                      10 - Corey Deuel
                      After watching the Alex, Dennis match last night, Dennis is doing what Alex has been doing. He is taking advantage of any mistake, mental or physical and taking over the game, and winning. Several times last night Alex would make a decent shot but he did not play his cue ball to perfection. Alex didn't protect his balls in his hole and Alex allowed Dennis to gain control because of poor cue ball management.
                      I got to pick Dennis # 1
                      Alex @ 2
                      Shane
                      One of the young guns
                      Scott
                      Tony.Efrin, Busty, Tie
                      Corey
                      Thorpe
                      Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        # 11 jtompolit
                        Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                          # 11 jtompolit

                          Did you mean pilot

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                            Did you mean pilot
                            no jim is polite...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              West Coast Challenge 9-ball starts today!!!....But, first...We still have the 1-pocket tournament to finish! Watch 1-pocket all day with a sprinkling of 9-ball matches too!
                              First on the LIVE STREAM:

                              Shane VanBoening vs. John Schmidt
                              Watch it LIVE on POV POOL's YouTube Channel


                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 12.32.10 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	395542

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by gerri3404 View Post
                                West Coast Challenge 9-ball starts today!!!....But, first...We still have the 1-pocket tournament to finish! Watch 1-pocket all day with a sprinkling of 9-ball matches too!
                                First on the LIVE STREAM:

                                Shane VanBoening vs. John Schmidt
                                Watch it LIVE on POV POOL's YouTube Channel


                                [ATTACH]18333[/ATTACH]
                                I see them kind of practicing Geraldine, what time is that match starting?

                                thanks!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X