• West Coast Challenge 1-Pocket Brackets

For updated brackets go to POV POOL

Thank you, CompuSport!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 8.22.43 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	406396

Full field of 64 players -- looks like a mix of many regional players (including several onepocket.org members) and a dozen or so of the top players like Chohan, Orcollo, SVB etc. Nice added money too, so a genuine successful big tournament -- hats off to California Billiards and POV pool!
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Thanks for the link to the brackets, Gerri. I'm surprised not to see Chris McDonald in the tourney. You'd think Bob Jewett would come up for this event as well. I guess Bryce Avila is back playing pool. Is Roger Estelle still in the area?

~Doc

Comment

wow, great full field of players, I am jealous and wish I could be there to play too!

thanks for the stream POV and congrats on the turn-out CB!

Comment

Looks like the Lion got a good draw.

Top half of bracket is loaded.

Comment

loaded field.... my fav player oscar is playing--what a beast

Comment

We have this caliber tournament down here in Florida at least a couple of times a year.

F it! I'm moving to California.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                Thanks for the link to the brackets, Gerri. I'm surprised not to see Chris McDonald in the tourney. You'd think Bob Jewett would come up for this event as well. I guess Bryce Avila is back playing pool. Is Roger Estelle still in the area?

~Doc
                Chris has not been in any tournaments for a couple years or so. Don't know why. I am sure Bob will make an appearance if he is in town. Bryce has been playing quite bit lately and lost to Chris Cruz, a young player out of Fresno who has won quite a few tournaments out here the last couple years. He will get up and gamble a bit too. Roger comes around Hard Times Sacramento during the week when he is in town.
                JOHN HENDERSON
                Al Romero Cue
                Magic Chalk

Comment

Working...
                X