No announcement yet.

WWYD Pop Quiz #4 - SVB to Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget about executing...I don't see those shots to begin with.

I'm going intentional to the top right corner, x my fingers, pray.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCrown View Post
      Forget about executing...I don't see those shots to begin with.

I'm going intentional to the top right corner, x my fingers, pray.
      a spokesmen for us mortals.....

Comment

I've seen Orcollo shoot these extreme cuts as well when pressed, and he makes them with a high degree of accuracy as well. Very frustrating to be their opponent when you moved so well and played "correct" 1P only to have them shoot something on a different level altogether and win the game.

Comment

A remarkable shot! And SVB does seem to have an affinity for those razor thin cuts. It took some ice water in his veins to shoot it, but he really didn't have anything better to shoot at-- other than a possible saver which would only prolong the agony...

~Doc

Comment

When a gr8 shooter is forced to shoot can we really be surprised (applies to SVB, DO, Alex at least)?

Comment

Well my shot would have been to thinly hit the 2 ball on the left side and put the cue ball back up on the short rail left side.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee Joe6 View Post
                Well my shot would have been to thinly hit the 2 ball on the left side and put the cue ball back up on the short rail left side.
                Joe, did you mean to say to come off the right side of the deuce-- down to the foot rail, then back up to the head rail?

~Doc

Comment

Working...
                X