Ghost vs. Blake 3 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs. Blake 3 wwyd

Blake's shot --- his pocket is at the top right --- score is 3 to 2, Ghost ahead, both going to 8 --- wwyd ----->
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Another view ----->
    Attached Files

Comment

And another ----->
      Attached Files

Comment

Last view ----->
        Attached Files

Comment

bank the 1 ball straight back and draw the rock to shoot the 6 next.

if when at the table I don't think the 1 will pass the 5, I may still shoot it to just get it close or I may even shoot the 1 ball 3 rails and bring the CB around 3 rails and end up under the 11.

Comment

I would try my best to freeze on the 15, but speed with the bridge is going to be tough.

Comment

Looks like the race is on. 3 rail the 1. 4 rail whitey.
              Footrail is the "finish line"

Comment

I believe I am coming off the 6 ball and dragging my cb along the end rail to about where the chalk is. I don't believe the 1 ball bank has enough reward to shoot it. Keep it simple and make your opponent defend his postion and not leave a better angle on a bank.

Comment

I'm going to bank the 6 ball between the 1/10 and drag the cue ball about 1 diamond over toward opponents pocket.
                  Banking the 1ball and drawing the cue ball came to mind but too many risks involved. Might draw into the stack or just plain sell out the 6....don't like it.
                  Chris P.

Comment

i am in the camp of bump the 6 cue ball on the foot rail ot if i can get it on the 11 even better
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ghost blake wwyd 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	395551

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                      bank the 1 ball straight back and draw the rock to shoot the 6 next.

if when at the table I don't think the 1 will pass the 5, I may still shoot it to just get it close or I may even shoot the 1 ball 3 rails and bring the CB around 3 rails and end up under the 11.
                      this...............

Comment

I also like the straight back but you have to hit it good

Comment

I'd definitely do something with the 6 here. Something as simple as the options shown.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ghost vs. Blake 3 wwyd

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                            I also like the straight back but you have to hit it good

Si senor...
                            Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

I agree with your shot; it's easy to execute and aims to protect the balls on my side. It's not time to go yet.

Originally posted by tucson9ball View Post
                              I'm going to bank the 6 ball between the 1/10 and drag the cue ball about 1 diamond over toward opponents pocket.
                              Banking the 1ball and drawing the cue ball came to mind but too many risks involved. Might draw into the stack or just plain sell out the 6....don't like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X