Execution

stedyfred

Verified Member
In his recent match with S. Frost Orcullo's level of execution was the highest that I have ever seen. Do you expect him to be able to repeat that performance vs. Tony Chohan? He shot super str8 and banked like JB against the Freezer.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Orcollo's performance against Alex in the finals match the other day was insane, he made shots that nobody in the world makes in those situations. He's going to be tough to beat, he's relentless, perfect, and has incredible endurance and stamina.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
In his recent match with S. Frost Orcullo's level of execution was the highest that I have ever seen. Do you expect him to be able to repeat that performance vs. Tony Chohan? He shot super str8 and banked like JB against the Freezer.
Posted this in another thread. Dennis' undefeated match history over the past 3 tournaments. Looks like his consistency can't be shaken.

Buffalo's
Joey Gray(5-1)
Justin Hall(5-2)
Efren(5-0)
Compton(5-2)
Compton(5-1)
Big Dog
Bustamante(7-4)
Efren(7-4)
Chohan(7-5)
Pagulayan
WCS
Robert Herchik
Oscar Dominguez
John Shmidt
Gus Briseno
SVB
Alex P
Alex P

Last edited:

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Posted this in another thread. Dennis' undefeated match history over the past 3 tournaments. Looks like his consistency can't be shaken.

Buffalo's
Joey Gray(5-1)
Justin Hall(5-2)
Efren(5-0)
Compton(5-2)
Compton(5-1)
Big Dog
Bustamante(7-4)
Efren(7-4)
Chohan(7-5)
Pagulayan
WCS
Robert Herchik
Oscar Dominguez
John Shmidt
Gus Briseno
SVB
Alex P
Alex P

that's a complete list.

i been around a few years and aint seen a hit list like that in a long time.

how tony wins from here is gonna be a feat. tony has heart, he was smart to play svb to get ready.

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
i dont see dennis losing to tony..... the guy really can execute like no other......kind of reminds me of nick varner in his prime--stone cold killer