Ghost vs. John 29 wwyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakie View Post
    I would pocket the stripe hanging in the top right pocket. I may get lucky and hook him on the point or frozen to the ball by the pocket.
    Same here.......
    sigpic

Comment

Is this what you mean, poolisboring?

pj
      chgo

[ATTACH]96627[/ATTACH]
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Patrick Johnson; 08-18-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Johnson View Post

pj
        chgo

[ATTACH]96627[/ATTACH]
        thats exactly what i had in mind......

Comment

The straight back on the 2 ball is what I would shoot.

Comment

pj
            chgo

[ATTACH]96627[/ATTACH]
            2 ways u can shoot this--shoot the 7 to get near the pocket but not in, controlling whitey so that u freeze on the 3 balls, or, the way i would shoot it is trying to make the 7 or go into the 10 and the pocket--but since u have to shoot a little harder, u arent going to freeze on those balls, but i see making a ball, a pretty high percentage for a decent banker......and we are assuming one knows how the table banks beforehand......

Comment

Originally posted by poolisboring View Post
              double bank the 7 into the 10 with low right.......

pj
              chgo

[ATTACH]96627[/ATTACH]
              i like it...

Comment

No double kiss?

pj
                chgo

[ATTACH]96627[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by OneRock View Post
                  No double kiss?
                  shoot it and find out--i can avoid it.....

Comment

You obviously haven't shot it yet.

shoot it and find out--i can avoid it.....

Comment

This is a good wwyd, Ghost. Something for everyone: grinders, bankers and even dreamers! I think this wwyd is highly dependent on the skillset of the person shooting. And that is what makes this discipline the Game of Kings!

My choice? I would get over the two-railer up and down shot and just get a feel for the speed required to bury the guy's ass on the stack while also getting the bank within a diamond of the pocket. If it layed for that, I'd shoot it.

Comment

You obviously haven't shot it yet.
                        yes i have mr know it all, ive shot and made it many times--maybe if u shot on anything other than a wet table, you would realize that, huh?

Comment

Why the animosity? I simply asked you if you shot it.

yes i have mr know it all, ive shot and made it many times--maybe if u shot on anything other than a wet table, you would realize that, huh?

Comment

One Rock, try using below center a tip and a half with extreme right English! Hit the 7 a little straighter and throw it. This way you are slowing down the cue ball and increasing the speed of the 7. Maybe this will clear up the confusion, for yes it is a kiss shot every time when using draw right. Whitey

Comment

I have not tried the shot yet because I happen to be out of town until this afternoon. If the shot is available, I'll certainly give it the nod. But the CB 7 is one ball's width from the side rail and the CB is two balls' width. So, that's the only reason why I'm raising the question, and that's why I never considered that option in the first place. The ball needs to be cut somewhat, not just thrown.

Originally posted by Dennis "Whitey" Young View Post
                              One Rock, try using below center a tip and a half with extreme right English! Hit the 7 a little straighter and throw it. This way you are slowing down the cue ball and increasing the speed of the 7. Maybe this will clear up the confusion, for yes it is a kiss shot every time when using draw right. Whitey

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis "Whitey" Young View Post
                                I have not tried the shot yet because I happen to be out of town until this afternoon. If the shot is available, I'll certainly give it the nod. But the CB 7 is one ball's width from the side rail and the CB is two balls' width. So, that's the only reason why I'm raising the question, and that's why I never considered that option in the first place. The ball needs to be cut somewhat, not just thrown.
                                I tried this a few times just now and:
                                1) couldn't beat the kiss
                                2) couldn't hold the CB anyway

pj <- maybe if I could play pool
                                chgo

Comment

Working...
                                X