X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly tournament

MR. Cues 2 in Atlanta

Every Wednesday @ Mr. Cues II handicapped One Pocket tournament. Tournament starts at 8pm. sign up at 7pm.

Call (770) 454-7665
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• Added the events to the calendar except for the weekly Wednesday, which we will need to set up with the other weekly/monthly local tourneys once we have the tool to add it.

Also, for the AllOutPool Tour, I didn't see the one you posted, but I saw this one:

http://alloutpool.com/product/10-ball-20171203/

Let me know and I will get the correct one added, thanks!

Comment

• Looks like another new one to benefit Cliff Joyner!
        Attached Files
        -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• I update the link to http://alloutpool.com/product/ts7a/.

I also added http://alloutpool.com/product/ts10b, but the added money has not yet been specified.

Thanks, brother.

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
          Added the events to the calendar except for the weekly Wednesday, which we will need to set up with the other weekly/monthly local tourneys once we have the tool to add it.

Also, for the AllOutPool Tour, I didn't see the one you posted, but I saw this one:

http://alloutpool.com/product/10-ball-20171203/

Let me know and I will get the correct one added, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
            Looks like another new one to benefit Cliff Joyner!
            Mitch texted me this one yesterday but hadn't got to it yet, its up now!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneRock View Post
              I update the link to http://alloutpool.com/product/ts7a/.

I also added http://alloutpool.com/product/ts10b, but the added money has not yet been specified.

Thanks, brother.
              both added, no prob!

Comment

• Shannon Daulton seems to be behind this -- a Money added One Pocket tournament and a Banks ring game!!
                Attached Files
                -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• One pocket event pays 5k for 1st and no green fees

Click image for larger version

Name:	35294278_613476722344672_5152896943340388352_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	399828

Comment

• 2000 Added One Pocket

Click image for larger version

Name:	37669728_2149895245023863_5181932000298139648_o.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	265.7 KB
ID:	399829

Comment

• all 3 new ones added, thanks!

Comment

• Great to see Ray Hansen PoolActionTV a part of all three of these!!
                        -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• I also just added the deuel vs smith match..I dont know why I wasn't adding these match ups before (ie Chohan vs Orcollo, etc) but even though they are not events for players to enter, I still think they are a good idea to include.

Let me know if not and I will taker down!

Comment

• Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                            Great to see Ray Hansen PoolActionTV a part of all three of these!!
                            Ray has done a great job at helping to make these events happen.He puts in a massive amount of time, hard work and travel miles for each event.

Thanks to the continued fan support, PoolActionTV is able to help with the added money to most of events we cover.

Some more huge one pocket events will be added to the PoolActionTV schedule soon.

Stay tuned for some exciting announcements coming soon one pocket fans
                            Last edited by Terry Hanna; 08-10-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post
                              Ray has done great job at helping to make these events happen.He puts in a massive amount of time, hard work and travel miles for each event.

Thanks to the continued fan support, PoolActionTV is able to help with the added money to most of events we cover.

Some more huge one pocket events will be added to the PoolActionTV schedule soon.

oooh, inquiring minds wanna know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post
                                Ray has done a great job at helping to make these events happen.He puts in a massive amount of time, hard work and travel miles for each event.

I'd recommend giving Cliff a shot at commentating. I have sat beside him and heard him commentate to me only, so I know he can do it. A lot of people would appreciate giving Cliff a hand, besides enjoying his insights. Put him beside JJ a couple of times to break him in.

Comment

Working...
                                X