Events Calendar

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Posted by crab -- but maybe we already have this one...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
missed this one sorry Crab (and others). I am subscribed to this thread now so i will get an email when there are new posts to see!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Bogies Senior tournament is on for October 17-21 at Bogies West, FM1960, Houston.

$2000 added, no green fees, entry fee to be determined ($100-200.) 32 Player limit.

All entries and Calcutta monies returned to the players.

To qualify you must be at least 65 years old before January 1, 2020.

More details to follow soon.

Wooo hooo!
Just posted by LSJohn

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
awesome, the notification email worked, I received an email right when you posted in this thread Steve, thanks!

I will add the seniors plus we know the date for the DCC in January.

Are there no other 1p tournaments between now and January or are we just missing them form the calendar?

If so, please post them here so I can get them all on the website.

thanks!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
awesome, the notification email worked, I received an email right when you posted in this thread Steve, thanks!

Are there no other 1p tournaments between now and January or are we just missing them form the calendar?

thanks!

Big Dogs....

Attachments

• 242_1.jpg
    242_1.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 0

BRLongArm

Verified Member

thanks!

The are all front loaded. That's why I wish the US Open would take Labor Day as their weekend. They are always stepping on someone else's tournament.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
long weekend

Senior One Pocket Tournament at Bogies East, Houston, October 17-20, 2019. Open to players at least 65 years old prior to January 1, 2020.

$200 Entry, $2000 added, no green fees. Calcutta receipts 100% returned.

Open to the first 32 players paid .

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
missed this one sorry Crab (and others). I am subscribed to this thread now so i will get an email when there are new posts to see!

Chris, Sometimes you do not get the thanks you deserve for updating this thread and all the other technical stuff you assist with.

Thank you from all of us.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Chris, Sometimes you do not get the thanks you deserve for updating this thread and all the other technical stuff you assist with.

Thank you from all of us.

Thanks Robert, happy to help where I can! Can't wait to have things slow down back to normal so I can be more active on the forums and help with the website more...On a side note, I get to play some one hole this weekend!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Senior One Pocket Tournament at Bogies East, Houston, October 17-20, 2019. Open to players at least 65 years old prior to January 1, 2020.

$200 Entry, $2000 added, no green fees. Calcutta receipts 100% returned.

Open to the first 32 players paid .

added, thanks John!

That should also help decide on when they are having the Memphis tourney which we can add as soon as dates are official, post here when we know, thanks all!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Here is one that is local to me, that I am helping to sponsor -- hence the big nod to onepocket.org :)

It is an open event (except no pros); it is not a onepocket.org members only tournament.

Attachments

• Mazins 8-18 1P flyer.jpg
    Mazins 8-18 1P flyer.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 0

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
The are all front loaded. That's why I wish the US Open would take Labor Day as their weekend. They are always stepping on someone else's tournament.

I think I know what you are saying Joe, but I just went to Buffalos website and also US open, and neither one had their dates posted for 2020. if you know what they are for any tournament not on our events calendar (or if anyone does) please post them here, thanks so much!

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I think I know what you are saying Joe, but I just went to Buffalos ebsite and also US open, and neither one had their dates posted for 2020. if you know what they are for any tournament not on our events calendar (or if anyone does) please post them here, thanks so much!

Buffalo's Pro Classic begins the Thursday before Memorial day every year. It never changes. So in 2020, it's May 21-24, 2020