This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the delay, all posted now!

(Had buffalo's up there already but waiting on poster still)

Thanks all!

Comment

• Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
      Sorry for the delay, all posted now!

(Had buffalo's up there already but waiting on poster still)

Thanks all!
      The "Shooters" event is in Olathe, Kansas.

My lady friend told me that there's some 1P tourney info re Scotty Townsend on Face book (sounded like it might be a poster.)

Comment

• Buffaloes One Pocket poster
        Attached Files
        "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
        -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
          Buffaloes One Pocket poster
          updated, thanks!

Comment

• added red shoes one pocket tournament on apr 20th, sorry for the delay!

Comment

• Posted by crab -- but maybe we already have this one...

-- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• missed this one sorry Crab (and others). I am subscribed to this thread now so i will get an email when there are new posts to see!

Comment

• Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                  Bogies Senior tournament is on for October 17-21 at Bogies West, FM1960, Houston.

$2000 added, no green fees, entry fee to be determined ($100-200.) 32 Player limit.

All entries and Calcutta monies returned to the players.

To qualify you must be at least 65 years old before January 1, 2020.

More details to follow soon.

Wooo hooo!
                  Just posted by LSJohn
                  -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• awesome, the notification email worked, I received an email right when you posted in this thread Steve, thanks!

I will add the seniors plus we know the date for the DCC in January.

Are there no other 1p tournaments between now and January or are we just missing them form the calendar?

If so, please post them here so I can get them all on the website.

thanks!

Comment

awesome, the notification email worked, I received an email right when you posted in this thread Steve, thanks!

Are there no other 1p tournaments between now and January or are we just missing them form the calendar?

thanks!
                      Big Dogs....
                      Attached Files

Comment

awesome, the notification email worked, I received an email right when you posted in this thread Steve, thanks!

thanks!
                        The are all front loaded. That's why I wish the US Open would take Labor Day as their weekend. They are always stepping on someone else's tournament.

Comment

• added midwest billiards & cue expo, I will get the others in over this long weekend, sorry for the delay!

Comment

long weekend
                            Senior One Pocket Tournament at Bogies East, Houston, October 17-20, 2019. Open to players at least 65 years old prior to January 1, 2020.

$200 Entry, $2000 added, no green fees. Calcutta receipts 100% returned.

Open to the first 32 players paid .

Comment

missed this one sorry Crab (and others). I am subscribed to this thread now so i will get an email when there are new posts to see!
                              Chris, Sometimes you do not get the thanks you deserve for updating this thread and all the other technical stuff you assist with.

Thank you from all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by rnewkirk View Post
                                Chris, Sometimes you do not get the thanks you deserve for updating this thread and all the other technical stuff you assist with.

Thank you from all of us.
                                Thanks Robert, happy to help where I can! Can't wait to have things slow down back to normal so I can be more active on the forums and help with the website more...On a side note, I get to play some one hole this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X