X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Open One Pocket & US Open Bank Championships - Corrected

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

2018 US Open One Pocket & US Open Bank Championships to be held in Las Vegas

CueSports International, Henderson, NV (Sept. 1, 2017) --- CueSports International is excited to announce that the 2018 US Open Bank Pool Championship will be March 20-22 at Griff’s in Las Vegas and it will be followed by the 2018 US Open One Pocket March 22-25.

Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts and time constraints, CSI has cancelled the 2017 US Open One Pocket previously scheduled for December. We regret any inconvenience this may cause for players who had planned to attend.

The 2018 US Open Bank Pool Championships will begin Tuesday, Mar. 20. It will be a short-rack format using a 9-ball rack, double-elimination. The race will be to four on the winner’s side and to three on the loser’s side. The finals will be a single race to 5. The entry fee is $240, which includes a $25 administration fee and a $15 green fee. A minimum of $2,500 will be added. If the field reaches 48, $5,000 will be added.

The 2018 US Open One Pocket Championships begins at 6 p.m. Thursday, Mar. 22, as the Bank Pool Championship draws to a close. It will be double elimination, race to 4 on the winner’s side and a race to 3 on the loser’s side. The finals will be a single race to 5. The entry fee is $350, which includes a $25 administration fee and a $25 green fee. $5,000 will be added.

Both events will be played at Griff’s, 3650 S. Decatur Blvd in Las Vegas. The tournaments will be played on 9-foot Diamond tables with Simonis 860 Tour Blue Cloth and Cyclop balls.

CSI will begin taking entries for the tournaments Oct. 1, 2017.

For more information, contact Mary Coffman, CSI Marketing Manager, at 702-719-7665 or by email at mary@playcsipool.com.

CSI is the parent company of the BCA Pool League and the USA Pool League. CSI also produces independent events like the US Bar Table Championships, US Open 10-Ball Championship, US Open 8-Ball Championship, and much more. For more information, visit www.playcsipool.com or call CSI at 702-719-POOL.

CueSports International (CSI) ◊ 2041 Pabco Rd., Henderson, NV 89011 ◊ 702-719-7665 ◊ 866-USA-POOL
    (170901) USOPENOnePocketBanks.pdf

Comment

CA Billiards Monthly

This one looks like it is a monthly, every third Saturday of the month -- but maybe there are some holiday or other major event exceptions:

http://www.californiabilliards.com/tournaments.html
      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
        This one looks like it is a monthly, every third Saturday of the month -- but maybe there are some holiday or other major event exceptions:

This is a nice tournament. $30 entry fee and they pay fewer places so the top spots payout is high. Chris also adds $$ depending on the number of entries.

It is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me so I usually get a room and go a day early to play a little golf.

We are lucky to have both of these local tournaments every month to keep up our one pocket fix. For those looking for action, that is also available.
        JOHN HENDERSON
        Al Romero Cue
        Magic Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
          they pay fewer places so the top spots payout is high
          Aw, gee, that's great.

Just what I've been waiting for.

California here I come.

Comment

Now, cincy what do we do with results for completed events??

https://cuescore.com/tournament/3e+O...ONSHIP/1499629
            Thanks for mentioning us Steve ;-)

@cincy_kid The plugin 'The events calendar' is great to work with. I started working on this very same idea last week, but now I found out you guys are faster than me...lol. I might want to reconsider building the same thing.

You might want to add The One Pocket Series Grand Finale on September 24th, 2017.

Top 16 of the OPS ranking is qualified for this final day. No entry fee. €1400 added.

1st €500,-
            2nd €225,-
            3rd €125,-
            5th-8th €75,-

Double KO until last 4, races to 3 (maybe 4) + shoot-out on hill-hill until last 4, from there on races to 4 no shoot-out.

Details:
            Venue
            Hague 5
            Gortstraat 7
            2552DZ, The Hague
            The Netherlands
            www.hague5.nl

Organization
            One Pocket Series
            The Netherlands
            Email: info@onepocketseries.nl
            CueScore event: https://cuescore.com/tournament/ONE+...FINALE/1499635

I don't have an English flyer for you guys. You might want to add the logo for the events page:
            One Pocket matters
            www.pool-head.com
            www.onepocketseries.nl

Comment

Originally posted by CSI News View Post
              FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

2018 US Open One Pocket & US Open Bank Championships to be held in Las Vegas

CueSports International, Henderson, NV (Sept. 1, 2017) --- CueSports International is excited to announce that the 2018 US Open Bank Pool Championship will be March 20-22 at Griff’s in Las Vegas and it will be followed by the 2018 US Open One Pocket March 22-25.

Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts and time constraints, CSI has cancelled the 2017 US Open One Pocket previously scheduled for December. We regret any inconvenience this may cause for players who had planned to attend.

The 2018 US Open Bank Pool Championships will begin Tuesday, Mar. 20. It will be a short-rack format using a 9-ball rack, double-elimination. The race will be to four on the winner’s side and to three on the loser’s side. The finals will be a single race to 5. The entry fee is $240, which includes a $25 administration fee and a $15 green fee. A minimum of $2,500 will be added. If the field reaches 48, $5,000 will be added.

The 2018 US Open One Pocket Championships begins at 6 p.m. Thursday, Mar. 22, as the Bank Pool Championship draws to a close. It will be double elimination, race to 4 on the winner’s side and a race to 3 on the loser’s side. The finals will be a single race to 5. The entry fee is $350, which includes a $25 administration fee and a $25 green fee. $5,000 will be added.

Both events will be played at Griff’s, 3650 S. Decatur Blvd in Las Vegas. The tournaments will be played on 9-foot Diamond tables with Simonis 860 Tour Blue Cloth and Cyclop balls.

CSI will begin taking entries for the tournaments Oct. 1, 2017.

For more information, contact Mary Coffman, CSI Marketing Manager, at 702-719-7665 or by email at mary@playcsipool.com.

CSI is the parent company of the BCA Pool League and the USA Pool League. CSI also produces independent events like the US Bar Table Championships, US Open 10-Ball Championship, US Open 8-Ball Championship, and much more. For more information, visit www.playcsipool.com or call CSI at 702-719-POOL.

CueSports International (CSI) ◊ 2041 Pabco Rd., Henderson, NV 89011 ◊ 702-719-7665 ◊ 866-USA-POOL
              [ATTACH]19246[/ATTACH]
              added, thank you!

Comment

added......

Comment

Originally posted by pepijndw View Post
                  Thanks for mentioning us Steve ;-)

@cincy_kid The plugin 'The events calendar' is great to work with. I started working on this very same idea last week, but now I found out you guys are faster than me...lol. I might want to reconsider building the same thing.

You might want to add The One Pocket Series Grand Finale on September 24th, 2017.

Top 16 of the OPS ranking is qualified for this final day. No entry fee. €1400 added.

1st €500,-
                  2nd €225,-
                  3rd €125,-
                  5th-8th €75,-

Double KO until last 4, races to 3 (maybe 4) + shoot-out on hill-hill until last 4, from there on races to 4 no shoot-out.

Details:
                  Venue
                  Hague 5
                  Gortstraat 7
                  2552DZ, The Hague
                  The Netherlands
                  www.hague5.nl

Organization
                  One Pocket Series
                  The Netherlands
                  Email: info@onepocketseries.nl
                  CueScore event: https://cuescore.com/tournament/ONE+...FINALE/1499635

I don't have an English flyer for you guys. You might want to add the logo for the events page:
                  Thanks Pepijn, added! We are happy to add all of your future events just post them here or email me them, thanks!

Yes the calendar is a nice plugin but I will need to go in and edit some of the tpl files eventually to format the event list to look better and not all of the words ran together, but that's for another time....

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                    Thanks Pepijn, added! We are happy to add all of your future events just post them here or email me them, thanks!

Yes the calendar is a nice plugin but I will need to go in and edit some of the tpl files eventually to format the event list to look better and not all of the words ran together, but that's for another time....
                    Thanks! I'll do that when we've planned the events for next year. You guys are the best.

I just noticed I've made a mistake in the address of Hague 5.
                    It's 2511 AP, The Hague (instead of 2552DZ). Can you change that please? Thanks
                    One Pocket matters
                    www.pool-head.com
                    www.onepocketseries.nl

Comment

Originally posted by pepijndw View Post
                      Thanks! I'll do that when we've planned the events for next year. You guys are the best.

I just noticed I've made a mistake in the address of Hague 5.
                      It's 2511 AP, The Hague (instead of 2552DZ). Can you change that please? Thanks
                      ok, address fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                        ok, address fixed!
                        thanks cincy_kid!
                        One Pocket matters
                        www.pool-head.com
                        www.onepocketseries.nl

Comment

Here is another good one from CA Billards and POV
                          Attached Files
                          -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Wow, and another one, and this one close enough for me to drive to!!
                            Attached Files
                            -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

added both tourneys Steve, thanks!

Also, am I reading that one in Providence correctly? If so, that's a pretty cool idea. Not as appealing to me as a player since I don't play bank pool as well as I play one hole but I know a lot of players would eat that format up.

- On the winners side you race to 2 in one pocket
                              - On the one loss side, you race to 2 in banks (9 ball rack)
                              - the finals is one pocket race to 3

Hmm, wonder if we will see more of these in the future...

Comment

Wow, and another one, and this one close enough for me to drive to!!
                                Looks like a fun event, bro. So I presume that your entry fee will be $100?.

On another note, I'm flabbergasted, and likewise pleased, to see that there are so many 1P tournaments in Calif. Up through the '90s you'd as likely find more guys in the pool room who could speak Greek, as you'd find guys who would play one-pocket. Now they have events every 10 minutes. I think Hendy, Frank, and Baby Huey have had a great influence in that regard..

~Doc

Comment

Working...
                                X