kick 2 railer

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
kick 2 railer

What minute does it happen? The video starts at the beginning when I click it. Thanks

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
With the score as it was, it is hard to believe he was going for that shot as a less risky bank would've been to one-rail that ball with the a loaded right CB.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
You should run down here and play some one of these days Dan.

Hi, John. We had one of your boys in our room recently. I've forgotten his name, but he had just got off a month's service on a barge or boat. Nice gentleman.

I need to make it your way sometime, John. I'd love to play.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Hi, John. We had one of your boys in our room recently. I've forgotten his name, but he had just got off a month's service on a barge or boat. Nice gentleman.

I need to make it your way sometime, John. I'd love to play.

If it was a real big guy it was probably Darrell, tow boat captain. Super nice guy. He's the only one i can think of anymore that rides a boat.
I met a couple of known bar box guys last Dec. from up there. I can't remember their names either...lol One of them beat me in the first round of a local tournament here and he ended up winning it. The other guy bought one of my polar plunge tournament shirts but they didn't come to my tournament the next month.