kick 2 railer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kick 2 railer

obviously he was not playing this shot, but I thought it was worth a post.

mcminn vs woodward at the dcc this year

shane needs 1 and skyler has a ball by his hole.

https://youtu.be/9_iIAulWutA?list=PL...zGDAqoP&t=1860

i saw that shot on another video a few months back, nice little weapon to have....

Comment

kick 2 railer

What minute does it happen? The video starts at the beginning when I click it. Thanks
      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

With the score as it was, it is hard to believe he was going for that shot as a less risky bank would've been to one-rail that ball with the a loaded right CB.

Comment

Originally posted by straightback View Post
          With the score as it was, it is hard to believe he was going for that shot as a less risky bank would've been to one-rail that ball with the a loaded right CB.
          You should run down here and play some one of these days Dan.

Comment

great shot
            and the commentary about it was spot on.....

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
              You should run down here and play some one of these days Dan.
              Hi, John. We had one of your boys in our room recently. I've forgotten his name, but he had just got off a month's service on a barge or boat. Nice gentleman.

I need to make it your way sometime, John. I'd love to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                What minute does it happen? The video starts at the beginning when I click it. Thanks
                Sorry Mitch I have the link going to the exact spot not sure why it doesn't work on yours but it's at 31:05 (about) ~

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                  Sorry Mitch I have the link going to the exact spot not sure why it doesn't work on yours but it's at 31:05 (about) ~
                  That's strange. Works fine here.

Comment

Originally posted by straightback View Post
                    Hi, John. We had one of your boys in our room recently. I've forgotten his name, but he had just got off a month's service on a barge or boat. Nice gentleman.

I need to make it your way sometime, John. I'd love to play.
                    If it was a real big guy it was probably Darrell, tow boat captain. Super nice guy. He's the only one i can think of anymore that rides a boat.
                    I met a couple of known bar box guys last Dec. from up there. I can't remember their names either...lol One of them beat me in the first round of a local tournament here and he ended up winning it. The other guy bought one of my polar plunge tournament shirts but they didn't come to my tournament the next month.

Comment

Working...
                    X